• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ideas for pregnancy reveal?

Hessie628

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I'm heading to WDW in about a week and I'm about 12 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. Only a handful of people know- until now. Lol. We are bringing my mother in law and we'd like to tell her when we arrive, assuming I can conceal my belly on our flight. I was thinking of getting a celebration button for DD and have it say "I'm celebrating being a big sister" and having my mother in law read it to her or having one for my mother in law. Any ideas? Also, any cute ideas on revealing to all? We should know gender by the time we leave since I'm over 35 and had special blood work done a week ago. I'm trying to focus on the fun things and not stress over if baby is ok. If you have any ideas, please share. Also, if you know me.... Shhhhhhhhh. Really trying to keep it from my mother in law. TIA.

Congratulations! Maybe those cute custom Mickey Ear hats with the name embroidered on the back? It could say "big sis" or something similar. Stop in the shop on Main Street and then ask your mil to put them on your daughter. Try not to stress and enjoy your special trip!

I love the button idea. I'm currently pregnant and was going to do a gender reveal at Disney with one of the Mickey balloons (pink/blue) but ultimately decided I didn't want to wait that long (we are going when I'm 29 weeks).

We revealed our pregnancy at a Winnie the Pooh meet and greet. We just had a picture taken with us together of us both having "hunny in our tummy" and both of us showing off our belly. She could maybe be with you at a character meet and greet and have the character announce it :)

If you are crafty, there are adorable shirts that have a little Mickey in the belly area that says something like my first disney trip. They are very cute. I like the button idea. Good luck with the announcement and the baby.

You could have a package delivered to the hotel and have it waiting for you at check in. Ask MIL to open it, I would suggest a Mickey onesies, that was mostly white, this way you could bring fabric markers with and have the character sign it for you at Meet and Greets. Also bring something for your DD to get signed like a pillow case or hat. If you travel again you can have baby wear the onesies them.

https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Micke...494607920&sr=8-69&keywords=mickey+onesie&th=1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter