Idiot's Guide to posting photos please!

I am trying to post a picture--UUUGGGHHHH!!! I go to photobucket and left click the IMG link and then right clicked once in the posting box. Why is the picture not coming up, just the link- as in my previous post????????

Trying to post picture. Gone to photobucket, clicked on img, went to post, right clicked & my email addy showed up??????

IMG_6212.jpg

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me. I must go to bed. I have work in the morning and can't for the life of me figure out how to make the picture of Vero smaller. My dd did the other images for me a while ago but trying to do Vero on my own, small like the cruise tags. PLEASE help. I have to be at work in 9 hours!!! Thanks.

I understand that most use photobucket.com to post photos: I would like to know whether it is also possible to use Picasa instead, as I already have a Picasa account, with most photos uploaded there?

Thanks,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter