iDisney/iPod icons! *Mods please close*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have a Pocahantas one, but not Pooh or Hercules. I have Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger, but not Pooh. Weird, huh? I'll try to find better pictures than that though...

ipocahantasra7.gif

PrincessJen09 - I actually have a ton of them, I just can't link to them and I didn't want to post them all. So I figured I'd do requests instead.

I couldn't decide on what words to use, so I made choices!

ihercules1yg2.gif
ihercules2on7.gif

iwinnie1ne1.gif
iwinnie2ra5.gif

And yeah, Pluto would be tough. Since his feet are usually on the ground. hehe

Are you actually making those? I could swear I saw 3 on a site like a month ago.

23j281y.jpg

What about this 1 and are you making these or sending them to someone so they can make it? If your making them what site do you use ?

Could you make me a Donald Duck one? If yes can you put "iDuck"

Also could you make me a timone one? If yes can you put "iBug" Thank You

milkabum said:
Are you actually making those? I could swear I saw 3 on a site like a month ago.

Yeah, people steal them all the time without crediting me. I can link you to the original posts from livejournal with them (the entries, along with the comments, have time stamps on them from a year ago, which with the way LJ works can't be faked) in a PM if you want. I'm just not allowed to link to my icon journal here.
I wouldn't offer to make them if I didn't know how. I actually did a requests post of them on livejournal as well, which is why I have so many of more popular Disney characters.

I don't really like that you're implying that I stole them. I can even link you to the tutorial that taught me how to make them, but it's for Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop.

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
23j281y.jpg

What about this 1 and are you making these or sending them to someone so they can make it? If your making them what site do you use ?

Hm... I've never tried it with a VMK character before, but I can try. I like the images to be big so they're easier to cut out, but since VMK characters are pretty simple, I don't think it'll be too difficult.

I make them myself using the program Paint Shop Pro 7, which is professional type image editing software, an apple logo image I got off google, and an ipod image I got off google. And, of course, Disney images off the internet. Though in a few cases (like my Scar and Gaston ones) I used images I got off of the DVD.

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:

Donald is a good idea. I don't think I have him yet. I'll try to find a good image and work on it after the VMK character one.

I have a Timone one already, but I don't think it says iBug. Should be easy enough for me to change though. I'll work on it after iDuck.

Peacefully said:
Donald is a good idea. I don't think I have him yet. I'll try to find a good image and work on it after the VMK character one.

I have a Timone one already, but I don't think it says iBug. Should be easy enough for me to change though. I'll work on it after iDuck.

Ok Thank you

Cpt.JackSpearow said:

I wasn't sure what to write on it or what colors to use, so I took the color off your flips in the picture, and used VMK and Cpt.

ivmkdw2.gif
ivmk2qp1.gif

Next is iDuck and iBug...

hi i need a avater and thought this is a good idea but dont know what ones any suggestions?

i like cinderella,daisy,mini mouse dory is my fav. but i have had her before :)

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:

idonald1km5.gif
itimone2ee8.gif

:)

cuteswimgirl said:
i like cinderella,daisy,mini mouse dory is my fav. but i have had her before :)

I have a Minnie Mouse one already -

iminniesh9.gif

Let me know if you want Cinderella or Daisy instead. I could also resave the Dory one so the file size is small enough to use as an icon.

Mcat - I could do one of one of the Aristocats if you'd prefer that over the Cheshire cat...

may i see what daist would look like if its not much troble

I'm going to post these to my icon journal eventually anyway (except the personalized ones like the VMK character), so it's not too much trouble to make them, since either way they'll get used by someone eventually. :)

I'm working on finding a good Daisy image now. If only she'd keep her hands off her hips. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter