If Anyone is Still in Need....

TwinMom7

Proud Mom of a United States Marine
of the discount code for August 9th until October 3rd, email me at pknight34@home.com and I'll be more than glad to send it your way. We're not supposed to share the discount codes on the boards, but I saw the code here last week (before it was deleted). I called on Wednesday, and got the Caribbean Beach for August 9th for $89 a night. I had at least 30 people email me over the weekend asking for the code...and I heard back from MANY of them telling me that they were successful in getting the great rates.
There are NO restrictions. This is not a state code or a postcard code. I told the CM that I had seen the code listed on the internet and she told me the only thing I needed to show at check-in was a picture ID and a copy of my confirmation. This code ended up saving me $199 and I was lucky enough to get a great CM on the first call.

Let me know if I can help anyone else....

<marquee><font size=4><font color=blue>"It's Time to Remember the Magic"</font></marquee></font>
redMmsundae.jpg

<font size=3><font color=blue>Patty</font>
wavey.gif

<font size=1><font color=red>
Dixie Landings - 9/96
Dixie Landings - 9/97
Dixie Landings - 9/99
Yacht Club - 9/00
Caribbean Beach - 8/01

I got the great rate without the code. Cool huh! We booked the CBR for August 10-19. Maybe we'll see you there (in a refurbished room no doubt) ha ha!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter