If Disney could steal one ride from Universal . . .

The Mummy...without a doubt. But Spidey would be nice too.

My two favorite rides at Universal are Men in Black and the Pteradon flyers. They do have some truly awesome rides at the Universal Parks.

We had gone in feb, the 2nd week I think. And it was not crowded at all...they let us ride the spider man ride multiple times in a row at one point of the night. Let me just say, we had the ride memorized and knew what the characters were going to say...but each ride was worth it.. love that ride!

Sorry but Spidey is just Dinosaur with 3d glasses.:3dglasses

I vote for the Mummy too! It's awesome!;)
Sorry, but Dinosaur is just Indiana Jones (Disneyland) without the great themeing or, you know, being able to SEE anything. :)

Haven't been on the Mummy, but Spider-Man is the best dark ride I've ever been on. The ToT is a better experience just because the themeing is so much better than any other attraction I've ever seen. I'd pick Spider-Man I guess. The problem is that I don't think any of the rides at Universal would "fit" at Disney.

I really wish they'd completely just redo Dinosaur and make it good. 3D glasses and turn the lights on so it looks like you are actually in the past rather than just in a dark room with some dinosaurs flashing by every couple of seconds.

Disney dont really go a bunch on outdoor rollercoasters so if you wanna stay "on theme" then for pure fun and theming I would go for the new Simpson's ride. We rode it 3 times in a row the first time we went in November and my jaws were hurting from laughing and grinning when we came off it.

eithr ET because that ride is soo cool or earthquake i love that ride it's one of my favorites the one where they put you on a train and you go to a subway station and everything bad starts happening

I'll put my vote in for the Mummy! That is one GREAT ride.

Not a ride...really...., but another attraction we LOVED at Universal this time was Shrek 4D.

eithr ET because that ride is soo cool or earthquake i love that ride it's one of my favorites the one where they put you on a train and you go to a subway station and everything bad starts happening

I didn't know that "EARTHQUAKE!" has been renamed "DISASTER". Interesting. Same ride, different name. Anyone know why? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter