Would K.P be a costume or real person??

• Costume

• Person

• Chicken

Results are only viewable after voting.

Someybody

Sitting here.
I was just thinking,
If Kim Possible went to the parks, would she be costume or person?

Vote here :)

Kim Possible is a face character (so a person rather than a costume). I saw her at Disney's MGM Studios when I went there recently.

HallGirl said:
Kim Possible is a face character (so a person rather than a costume). I saw her at Disney's MGM Studios when I went there recently.
I need to see a picture of that!

It's from a camera phone but here you go They were both real good with the KP lingo as well.

MGM_1.jpg

hmm I'm actually a little disappointed. If you compare, they look just like the characters on TV, but for some reason they seem very plain when put into a person.

HallGirl said:

Yes, I also saw Kim and Ron at MGM Studios a couple weeks ago. I'm thinking they are only located exclusively at MGM, as I haven't seen them at other parks.

Michelle

Here's one of our flat pics with Kim & Ron... ;)

KimPossibleAndRonStoppable.jpg

:O

I wish there was a way to put the thumps up guy upside down.

I mean, look: You can see her blond hair under her wing, Ron looks really really stupid, and uh, they have no resembelnce to Kim or Ron!!!

Kids watch that too.
Next thing you know little 8 year olds are gonna be wearing tubes tops.

"Geez, Kim put on a shirt.. there are kids on here."

Please...I've seen worse just watching commercials. One shower commercial or loungerie commercial and they're showing it all. The only thing making them decent is their arm is in the way or something. Compared to that, Kim is all covered up.

"Next thing you know little 8 year olds are gonna be wearing tubes tops."

Have you ever seen some of the outfits they have Barbie wearing? I used to question why parents wouldn't let their children pick out their own clothes until you painted that picture in my mind. Now everything is crystal clear.

AmberDaze...that picture is too much! :rotfl:

I always get a kick out of characters holding VMK flats...it's odd and yet, at the same time, quite the giggle starter! lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter