If the murse is wrong, we don't want to be right! 27 days- holy smoke!

Which DVC and why?

• Grand Villa at OKW

• 2 one bedroom at OKW

• Grand Villa at SSR

• 2 one bedroom at SSR

• Grand Villa at BWV

• 2 one bedroom at BWV

• Grand Villa at AKV

• 2 one bedroom at AKV

• 2 one bedroom at VWL

• 2 one bedroom at BCV

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they ridiculous? How do you all fit into a grand Villa? Who will get the master suite? Will there be fights? :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: I don't predict any fights. Me, Michael, and the kids would share the room with the 2 queens, Jenna and Nate would take the master. :thumbsup2 There are 10 of us and the GV fits 12 so unless my **** grows by 200lb before then, we should be fine. :lmao:

:rotfl2: I don't predict any fights. Me, Michael, and the kids would share the room with the 2 queens, Jenna and Nate would take the master. :thumbsup2 There are 10 of us and the GV fits 12 so unless my **** grows by 200lb before then, we should be fine. :lmao:
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: OMG!!!!! That is sooooo funny!!!!

I plan to be 75 lbs. thinner by then, so that gives you up to 275!!!:rotfl2:

Are they ridiculous? How do you all fit into a grand Villa? Who will get the master suite? Will there be fights? :rotfl2:
I keep insisting that she has the master bedroom.....that may be the "fight" of the trip!;) :rotfl:

548!!!!!!

:woohoo: Yay us! :yay:

548 days!!! :dance3:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: OMG!!!!! That is sooooo funny!!!!

I plan to be 75 lbs. thinner by then, so that gives you up to 275!!!:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :lmao: If I gain 75 lb then I am not going!

:confused3 You don't have 75 lb to lose silly!

I keep insisting that she has the master bedroom.....that may be the "fight" of the trip!;) :rotfl:

There is NO WAY that we are taking the master suite! I adore you for wanting us to have though. If we don't get the GV at OKW and end up with 2 bedrooms, then we'll each have our own hot tub. ;)

:rotfl2: :lmao: If I gain 75 lb then I am not going!
Never let it stop me!!:lmao:

:confused3 You don't have 75 lb to lose silly!
You're right....I actually have more than 75 to lose to get to my "ideal" body weight.:sad2: 75 is just more realistic.

But, thank you for thinking I don't have it to lose!;) :hug:

There is NO WAY that we are taking the master suite! I adore you for wanting us to have though. If we don't get the GV at OKW and end up with 2 bedrooms, then we'll each have our own hot tub. ;)

Oh, we have 548 days to argue that point!:laughing: :hug:

Never let it stop me!!:lmao:

:rotfl2: :lmao: If I gorge on the candied nuts in Epcot like I'd like to, I'll be there easily! I have dreams about those nuts!

You're right....I actually have more than 75 to lose to get to my "ideal" body weight.:sad2: 75 is just more realistic.

I'd like to meet the knob that decided what our "ideal" body weight is. :rolleyes2

But, thank you for thinking I don't have it to lose!;) :hug:

You best not be dieting over the holidays. I don't need any low fat turkey and stuffing! :rotfl:

Oh, we have 548 days to argue that point!:laughing: :hug:

It might take us that long to decide! We still have menus to pour over. And exact dates. And flights. And the one night of hotel. And, and, and..................... :hyper:

:rotfl2: :lmao: If I gorge on the candied nuts in Epcot like I'd like to, I'll be there easily! I have dreams about those nuts!
Me too!!! Those are by far my favorite snack at WDW!

You best not be dieting over the holidays. I don't need any low fat turkey and stuffing! :rotfl:
No worries there!!! All diets are called off for the holidays!!!:rotfl:

I'm even thinking about making baklava. We can have it as dessert with the ice wine!:love:

It might take us that long to decide! We still have menus to pour over. And exact dates. And flights. And the one night of hotel. And, and, and..................... :hyper:

I'm sure it will!!!:3dglasses

We interupt this conversation for this important message:

Women.;)

We now return to your regularly scheduled conversation.

I will get the emails and then look at your threads and see you having your "talks". I laugh and figure if you're this talkative online..........in person...........

ABFAM

I will get the emails and then look at your threads and see you having your "talks". I laugh and figure if you're this talkative online..........in person...........

ABFAM

:rotfl2: How are you still single? Am I right in thinking you are single? :confused3

And we're here to witness every one of them :rotfl2:

:goodvibes :lmao: It's like a little daily present. A gift, from us! :p

Is there any other way? :rotfl2:

NOPE! :rotfl2:

Hi Jenna :wave: By the time you get here, we'll be in the 400's :banana:

Have you decided on which DVC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter