If there was no Fort?

medic9016

Free Agent
How many of you would still go to Disney if The Fort was not there. The Fort does play a big part for us to visit Disney as many times as we do.

No Fort! What an awful thought. :scared1:

If there was no Fort then we would probably not go every year like we do. Part of the fun for us is taking the motorhome and staying at the Fort. :thumbsup2

I would still go but not every year. I have been staying at FW since I was a kid and it is the main reason me and the DW own a toy hauler and a golf cart. I love WDW but to me FW is just as much WDW as the MK (which is my favorite park)

We would never go, for my parents, they go for the fort and not the parks! I go for both so I would go maybe with friends but would not be staying the night.

My parents are older and like to sit around and people watch or go looping, they can't take all the walking at the parks. My dad has had 3 heart attacks and can no longer do roller coasters or thrill rides.

We go for family time :grouphug:

We wouldn't go as much. We'd still go...but no way would we have ap's.

We are trying to get to FW/Disney every other year. If it wasn't for the campground then a couple of times at Disney during the kids childhoods would be plenty for us.

We'd go even more, because it would mean less of those "camping" people who can't afford to stay in the real resorts....

Like Steve said, NO FORT=NO PETE

We would. We have been going to WDW way before we ever camped at the Fort. On occasion we will stay at a Disney hotel especially for certain events. We love the Fort and take advantage of all the Fort offers so we don't spend a lot of time in the parks when we are camping.

We would still go to WDW. DH LOVES the Value Resorts, especially All-Stars. The Fort is kind of my thing. DH tolerates our strolls over there, but won't camp with me. We'd have to get a big toy hauler 5th wheel or a Class A before DH will enjoy camping.

We would still go to WDW. DH LOVES the Value Resorts, especially All-Stars. The Fort is kind of my thing. DH tolerates our strolls over there, but won't camp with me. We'd have to get a big toy hauler 5th wheel or a Class A before DH will enjoy camping.

Or.........RENT TINA"S 5TH WHEEL! :rotfl2:

Just kidding Carol.:cutie:

We've only stayted at the Fort once before in the cabins. So this will be our first stay in the "real camping loops". I'm very excited about it (like no one knew THAT already!:rolleyes1 ).

Been to Disney many times since '91..when our now 17 year old was just 6 weeks old. We enjoy the resorts, and all they have to offer just as much as the parks. Maybe more so.

:thumbsup2
Or.........RENT TINA"S 5TH WHEEL! :rotfl2:

Just kidding Carol.:cutie:

We've only stayted at the Fort once before in the cabins. So this will be our first stay in the "real camping loops". I'm very excited about it (like no one knew THAT already!:rolleyes1 ).

Been to Disney many times since '91..when our now 17 year old was just 6 weeks old. We enjoy the resorts, and all they have to offer just as much as the parks. Maybe more so.

welcome to the world of being a "real" camper..... You are Ok in my book.:thumbsup2

We would go once a year and stay at a resort like we did before we discovered The Fort and camping. We try to go 2 times a year now once for the WDW stuff and once for just The Fort.

before we started camping, we would only make day trips, but since we have discovered the fort (for me, again) i don't think we would go back to disney if anything happened to the fort...

NO FORT??? WHATEVER MADE YOU THINK OF THAT??? SACRELIGIOUS MORTAL - THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE!!!

If they ever considered closing FtW, I think we'd have to take up one hell of a collection to buy it from Disney. If we did that, we could lease the restaurant & gift shops back to WDW (for a hefty percentage), put beer taps and complimentary blenders w/kungaloosh supplies at all the premium sites, beer taps at the preferred sites, rumplemintz at the full hook up sites, and MD20/20 at the 2000 & 1500 loops. Carts & WiFi would be complimentary with all sites, and we can use the riff-raff from WL as targets for the archery lessons.

The peacocks could come back, and the roosters, and there would never be another "clearing of foliage" done on my watch,,,,,ever!!! I'd bring back the train. I would enlist the help of my DNiece (the civil engineer), to design proper drainage for all loops so we can fill in the huge drop-off's and have nice, level sites.

Our Fort Fiends who are having a hard time financially, would always be welcomed, cause we would set aside a special fund to make it possible for them to attend any GG - which would be anytime, cause it would be one endless GG.

Donnie would be the head BBQ chef, and Jim would keep the kungaloosh flowing. Rog could be our entertainer & Pete would be the official beer keeper & babysitter. BK1 would make sure all blenders are in working order, and Jen would be in charge of popcorn and movies. I would lead the sing-along & John & Frank can play the parts of Chip and Dale.

We could make this work, folks!!!

It was just a curiosity question. Please call off the attack Otters. We else can you drink, have you 13 yo DD drive you around in a golf cart and not have to chase a little white ball for 3 hours.

Am I going to be chip or dale, and you better start making a bigger costume now to be prepared. ON second thought, I would probably scare the kids, maybe I could mow the grass or something like that....

Am I going to be chip or dale, and you better start making a bigger costume now to be prepared. ON second thought, I would probably scare the kids, maybe I could mow the grass or something like that....

Take the Chip or Dale, 2nd choice was the back end of Eeyore costume, you know how Frank loves his mexican food. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter