If Walt Came Back To Life For A Day

If Walt came back for a day.. hmmm I think he would drop dead once he saw what the parks have turned into.... I don't think the vision he had is the what the parks have turned out to be... but then again, that is just my opinion..

I think he'd roll around in his mountains of cash and take off to Tahiti.

I think he would enjoy Soarin'. :goodvibes

I don't know about the rest...:confused:

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

While Walt was indeed a business man, he understood that you have to provide a quality product to your customers. I remember reading about an incident at Disneyland when he rode the Jungle Cruise one day, and he complained when he got off that the boats were going too fast for the guests to see everything that was going on. He told the people running it to fix it, and later went back and rode every boat to make sure they had taken care of the issue. So show quality was definitely important to him.

As far as whether he would be upset at the interpretation of Epcot that was built instead of his community of tomorrow, I can't answer. I think he would have been at least partially pleased with the original EPCOT Center, and the way it was built to showcase emerging technologies, and the way it was designed to have changing exhibits in the Communicore (now Innoventions) buildings. He seemed to have a fascination with the future - always looking for new ways of doing things.

im surprised they (disney)havent made some kind of attraction with an animatronic walt (like the ones in hop)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter