If you could fit one attraction into your home or on your property ...

Redpepperflakes14

We'll put that in the 'maybe' pile...
Which would you choose?

I, myself am trying to figure out what I would need to do to create my own Soarin' in the living room ;)

When you figure out how to get Soarin in your living room I would love to know how you did it! Love that ride!!!

Spectramagic....my fave show (which I heard may or may not be there when I go in August)....I would def try to fit Spectramagic in my yard & have a parade every night....

That's easy, the original Journey into Imagination! Although I doubt my house could handle everyone else who would want to ride.....

I pick Splash Mountain. Or maybe we could convert my house into the Tower of Terror...possibilities!

Hubby say Cinderella's Castle ~ we could make some money with that.

I say Mickey's Philharmagic!

Sometimes I think my house already is the Haunted Mansion, with all the cobwebs and clutter, so I'll go for an easy transition--another vote for Tower of Terror! I could ride that thing all day! Though that margarita slushie machine is sounding pretty good right about now. . . .

Even though my screen name is LovesHauntedMansion, I would be too afraid to have one in my house. My answer is Pirates of the Caribbean - complete with Captain Jack Sparrow. I would never leave the house.:lovestruc:worship:

I saw a video on youtube a while back where a guy actually did recreate soarin in his garage.

Soaring, with the Tapestry of Nations parade marching through the house.

Bev

Ok, this is easy for DH.......RNRC. He would so ride that thing all day. lol

Now for me it isn't that easy.

I do love Soarin' but I think that would get old quick.
So I would have to pick Prime Evil Whirl......I know I know, nobody likes this ride, but I love it!!!

That's easy, the original Journey into Imagination! Although I doubt my house could handle everyone else who would want to ride.....

I miss the original Journey Into Imagination. The last time we were in WDW (Aug. 2006), I was so excited & rushed everyone over to Journey. I had NO idea that it had been "updated":sad1:. I wish that they would bring it back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter