• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

if you could magically be at Disney

Since I'm sleepy atm. I'd be snuggled up in bed at the GF, after watching Wishes, dreaming about all the good rides and eats I will enjoy tomorrow at MK. :goodvibes

I would be walking in the Magic kingdom at night with all the beautiful lights holding hands with DH and listening to the kids talk about what to do next.

Since I'm sleepy atm. I'd be snuggled up in bed at the GF, after watching Wishes, dreaming about all the good rides and eats I will enjoy tomorrow at MK. :goodvibes

aaahhhh that sounds so good!!!!:goodvibes

Probably at the front of TSM right now. Never have done it so naturally I'd like to *poof* in front of that line. pixiedust:

Since it's my fantasy, I'd be sitting in a completely empty monorail car , all nice and cool and relaxed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter