If you had the chance

Tough choice...California Screamin'...Indy...Splash Mountain...Space Mountain...GRR...ToT...all my favorites.

I'd have to go with California Screamin', though!

It is 104 degrees here in Upland, a half hour from DL. I feel so sorry for the people who are there right now cuz I was there yesterday for a couple hours and it was HOT!!!
I want GRIZZLY RIVER RUN right now to cool down! WHEW!:crazy2::sunny:

It is 104 degrees here in Upland, a half hour from DL. I feel so sorry for the people who are there right now cuz I was there yesterday for a couple hours and it was HOT!!!
I want GRIZZLY RIVER RUN right now to cool down! WHEW!:crazy2::sunny:
lol! i was there yesterday and the day before! it was pretty hot, but we came from Arizona which is about 116 mostly here so it was ok! i went to go stand where the GRR splashes people on that last drop, and i dind't know what to expect. then, the boyfriend got this lovely pic of me. =) i'm wearing the blue.

funny.jpg

lol! i was there yesterday and the day before! it was pretty hot, but we came from Arizona which is about 116 mostly here so it was ok! i went to go stand where the GRR splashes people on that last drop, and i dind't know what to expect. then, the boyfriend got this lovely pic of me. =) i'm wearing the blue.

funny.jpg
OMG!!! That is hilarious!!! SURPRISE!! I don't think I've ever seen someone get splashed like that standing there. Were you terribly uncomfortable afterward? I'm always worried about how uncomfortable I will be walking around in wet clothes.

OMG!!! That is hilarious!!! SURPRISE!! I don't think I've ever seen someone get splashed like that standing there. Were you terribly uncomfortable afterward? I'm always worried about how uncomfortable I will be walking around in wet clothes.

Yes haha I was pretty uncomfortable, but we went on California Screamin' afterward so I could dry off. =) This picture is priceless. =)

It's a tie between IJ and HM for me. And POTC. Oh and SM.

I'm glad I dont have to choose!!

How about Monsters Inc......I have a hankering to smell some ginger and hunt down some kids. LOL

I'd have to choose BUZZ! I always have fun on that one, except if I'm riding with my 12yo niece...she spins me on the sides where there are no targets so she can beat me!:mad:

Canoes, because it's my top job choice if I were to work at Disneyland (barring being a princess or other face character), plus right now is probably one of the last times they're running before getting put away until spring. We had to go around in one of my classes and say what we would do for a career if we weren't in law school, and everyone else wanted real careers (auto mechanic, senator, etc.), but I said that if money were no object I'd split my time between working on the canoes and working at HM (since the canoes are seasonal, so I'd need an alternative during the winter).

I'd like to do ToT right now, I didn't get it in on our last weekend. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter