• Duncan

• Darcy

• Dashiell

• Dermot

• Diego

• Dominic

• Douglas

Results are only viewable after voting.
David without question.. it's DS11's name... he was named after my Brother David who passed away 14 years ago.

David is my dads name so I guess I'll go with that.

Just don't name him Dalton or Dylan . . . waaay too many of them right now . . .

Depends on the last name......Dominick McSweeny doesn't sound as good as Dylan McSweeny just as Dominic Badabing sounds much better than Dalton Badabing.

Duncan was the name I wanted if DD had been a boy. DH and I just have something about Celtic/Irish/Scottish names.

I already chose my boy D name, Drew.

From your list, I'd pick Dominic, which is my brother's name (although he goes by Nick).

Declan...my friend was going to name her son that if her DD had been a DS.

Darcy is the name of a really cute girl in my 11yo's class. I don't think I'd pick that one for a boy.

padams said:
Darcy is the name of a really cute girl in my 11yo's class. I don't think I'd pick that one for a boy.

I've seen a female Darcy, too, but I prefer it for a boy. I think I should have been giving birth and naming children in the 19th century. :)

Love the name Declan! :thumbsup2

I've also heard Darcy only for girls, not boys.

My DS is Douglas. Nice, short, easy, traditional - yet uncommon these days - name.

For what I hope is an obvious reason, Declan is my choice. Darcy would be second though (that's me).

declansdad said:
For what I hope is an obvious reason, Declan is my choice. Darcy would be second though (that's me).

How cool. Are you saying your name is Darcy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter