If you win the night in the castle but turn it down, do you get another prize?

I can't believe 3 families turned it down:confused:

OMG they showed the suite on AFV's finale for the season. I watched just to see it, that is 1 unbelievable place. No way would i turn it down.

I would extend the trip - even with the airfare change fees - this doesn't happen often.....

Congrats sir you just won a night in the Castle Suite. Hey get away from me I am not interested in a time share. LOL.

If that happened to us, I'd say -- of course, but can you get me a phone so I can change my plane tickets. (Otherwise, DD would probably kill me and I wouldn't blame her.)

Voice of DD: Darn right i would :lmao:

If I win the night in the Castle I am going to look around for a family with some lime green on and adopt them as my family. We will then retire for the night to the Castle and I will slip out and go back to the Sports.

Sounds silly but that is the way I feel. It would creep me out to be there all alone while everyone is working so hard outside.

SG

I would love to stay in the castle but I do think it would be scary there all by yourself and no one else around.
Tina

scraplady, I am rattling around this big old 18 room house all by my lonesome right now and am perfectly comfortable. However I also know every nook and cranny and am fairly sure that there are no 'mice' around. :laughing:

Glad to know that I am not the only one that does not have a hankering to stay in the Castle. I was feeling like an oddball. Oops, I AM one!!

SG

They lock you in and leave while everyone is playing in the park?:eek: Really? Like a princess in the tower? When do they come back? You can't go out in the middle of the night?

Isn't it just for one night? I mean I would be thinking.....I have to go back to my hotel in the middle of the day and load up everything for a one night stay and then have to lug all that back the next day?:scared: I can kinda see the turning down point of view. I picked my hotel for a reason.;) What is offered with this package deal? Just the room?

mrsnj91, my thoughts exactly. I have read about folks who turned it down for just that reason.

Also, do you think they would allow anyone to be in that Suite without some sort of security (cameras etc.)? I would not be able to relax even though I am not the sort to try to steal anything.

Slightly Goofy

mrsnj91, my thoughts exactly. I have read about folks who turned it down for just that reason.

Also, do you think they would allow anyone to be in that Suite without some sort of security (cameras etc.)? I would not be able to relax even though I am not the sort to try to steal anything.

Slightly Goofy

:rotfl2: Can you imagine making out with your significant other in Cindy's room, with security guys watching.:happytv: That is quite a creepy thought. They don't really lock you in do they? What if there is a fire or a medical emergency.

scraplady, I am rattling around this big old 18 room house all by my lonesome right now and am perfectly comfortable. However I also know every nook and cranny and am fairly sure that there are no 'mice' around. :laughing:

Glad to know that I am not the only one that does not have a hankering to stay in the Castle. I was feeling like an oddball. Oops, I AM one!!

SG[/QUOTE
I'll be glad to stay there with you, as most of us here. So you wonuldn't be alone.

bgbodnar, on second thought, IF I could have a bit DISmeet up there I just might be interested.

my3disneygirls, you guys could come too and be safe in the knowledge that I am not in the least bit interested in making out with you. Nothing personal. Just odd that way. :laughing:

Now you guys have my imagination going overtime. I bet they would deliver food from wherever we want. I want some of those tuxedo chocolate covered strawberries to start with.

I imagine they would have guards or something otherwise what would stop someone from wandering all over the park all night long?

I would love to read some reports from folks who had done the castle stay and what they thought of it. I fear it is a bit like cavier, sounds interesting but does not up to the hype for most people.

SG

I believe they have someone in the room right next to yours that will get you anything you need. Someone from my birth board won the castle stay and posted about it here. Her user name is Tinkercat I think.

I would LOVE to win it!

Personally I wouldn't turn it down under any circumstances. I do understand not everyone can just extend their vacation willy nilly if they won on their last day. Changing the airfare last minute would be quite expensive.

my3disneygirls, you guys could come too and be safe in the knowledge that I am not in the least bit interested in making out with you. Nothing personal. Just odd that way. :laughing:

SG

Sounds good. Hubby will be happy to know that.:lmao:

my3disneygirls, Disney folks are generally G rated. Only at DTD do we go a bit PG.

SG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter