If your going to MVMCP from a Disney Resort

Zoo Keeper

DIS Veteran
Just an FYI from experience...If you are going to MVMCP from a Disney Resort with bus transportation, budget extra time for the commute. We were at POR. Our depot was the North Depot (2nd last of the stops). We waited 55 minutes for a bus to take us to the MK. Most busses were filled from POFQ and POR South Depot so they didn't even stop. A few people waiting with us got on the EPCOT bus and were going to take the monorail over. I'm really not sure how long that would take but it didn't seem like too bad an idea, at least you were moving.

This is a very hard time to coordinate transportation... you have the 6:00 close, and the masses of people leaving... at the same time, you have the masses of people coming into the park. A Double-Whammy.

What we do to compensate is add extra Floater busses that are strictly Resort Pickup busses. In addition, we recieved helper busses from Epcot and Animal Kingdom. These busses are assigned various MOD style routes (ie: going West before South). We also have managers and coordinators who are constantly driving around and monitoring the load zones at the resorts themselves.

I myself was part of all that tonight... I was assigned to be an All-Star Cleaner... each All-Star was assigned its own bus... my job was to clean up any leftovers that they left behind.

Originally posted by Chip 'n Dale Express
...I myself was part of all that tonight... I was assigned to be an All-Star Cleaner... each All-Star was assigned its own bus... my job was to clean up any leftovers that they left behind.
This struck me as funny.

Gee Tyler, does this qualify you for future WDW custodial duties? ;) LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter