IGTDs exercise journal - posters welcome

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Hey thanks to a post on the CB I found where you guys have been hanging out. Want to start a food/diet journal but for now I'll begin with my exercise journal.
This morning (as I like to do most mornings) I went on a 2mile walk around the circle in front of my house. Got DS on the bus and got out there. I have time most mornings btwn 720 when DS gets on the bus and 815 when I need to get ready for work. Not sure exactly how much I walked but I figure each time around the circle is about .2mile. 10x's I consider 2miles.
I usually walk at least 2miles/day. If I skip a day I make it up a different day.
Also like to end my day by getting out there and walking too. I feel it's my time to play in the outdoors.
Last night I also got out and mowed the front yard. Hopefully tonight I'll have the motivation to finish the back & sides.
Last Sept-Nov (when I was getting ready for a cruise) I upped my walking to 3miles/day and it did pay off.
Now I should get back out there because the kids get out of school/summer starts in 8wks!
Thanks for your support

got outside after work and walked another 10times around the circle
and finished mowing the yard which i started last night

walked another 10times this morning

and the cleaning lady (and Jimmy Buffet) came to my house today and cleaned the 3 bathrooms & kitchen, vacuumed upstairs and started on the windows - does cleaning count as exercise?

uhoh - its raining out this morning - not gonna make it outside to walk
hopefully, after work?
if not I'll try to get out there more this Saturday

After work I got out on our circle and walked 15x's. I figure it's close to 3miles.

Hmm, did Jimmy Buffet stop by with margaritas or just music? I can't wait for my parents to move into their house (end of June!) They live with me right now and I can't play my motivational moving music. I LOVE Jimmy Buffet! Keep up the movement, you are making progress! :)

went out this morn after DS got on the bus and did my 10times
getting out of work at 330 (240 if I dont take my lunch earlier). If its nice, Ill be walking
anyone want to walk with me?

new mindframe - I know my body can handle 30x's around that circle per day (about 6miles). I had just been doing the 30 when I needed to catch up. But you know what? so what if I go over my allotment. If its a nice day, I'm getting out there. Its my way of playing outside.
I honestly did notice more birdies today (even the 1 wayyy up on the top tree) and the flowers are blooming.

its a nice day today so after I get out of work (once DS gets here from school in about 50mins) we're going to Purgatory Chasm to hike
if its not raining once we get back I'll walk the "hamster wheel" (circle) again

just got back from Purgatory, having dinner and getting back outside to walk the circle

walked another 20x's around the circle
my butt feels bigger though -ahhhhhhhhh

Sat morn - just checked the Port Canaveral webcam and my ship is waiting for me - I'll be there in 28wks
Having my coffee, OS cranrasp juice and raisin bran while on the internet as I do most mornings
I dont need to leave today for another 2.5hrs so as soon as I finish Im getting outside to start walking. Suppose to rain sometime today so not sure if I can get out when I return about 4pm. Better do it now

Sun morn - got another 10walks in late yesterday afternoon before I went to friends house to have my hair colored. However, we had a couple blenders soo gotta get back out there this morn and walk again. Then taking DS to the Mystic Aquarium.

walked total of 30x's around that circle today

only had time today to walk 10x's around the circle this morning
but when i got home from work i went outside and mowed for a few hours

walked 10x's this morn
but when i got home I felt too tired both physically and mentally to get back out there
- hopefully I'll keep an eye on what Im eating though

15 done for today, 15 to go
gonna get back out there cos it does make me feel better

uhoh it's raining here today
Hopefully after work I can get out and do some walking
I am up to 100times around this week already so not doing bad at all - about 20miles so far this week

gonna have a hectic stressful next 4days so wanted to make sure I got some time for me today

just came in from walking 10

think I may get out there and walk 10 before we head up to Salem to see my brother in the hospital

Got out there and walked twice with a friend - both times 15x's around the circle
Hoping to get out and walk 30x's in the morn before spending the day at the hospital tomorrow

didnt post yesterday but I did walk 20x's in the morning

Just got in from walking 10 this morn, hopefully more after work

Mowed the front & side yard last night after work.
Hoping to get out this morn before I start washing my floors, vacuuming, etc.

did get outside both yesterday morn and this morn
worked last night (Wed) so didnt make it back out

Hoping to get back out again tonight after work while my boys are at Matrix Reloaded for DSs birthday

I did get out after work w/a friend and walked another 20

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter