Illuminations

Alleycat

Earning My Ears
Some place I read that you can see the Illuminations from a restaraunt (?England) in Epcot. Does any one remember where it is and is it worthwile making reservations. What other suggestions might you have for good places to view Illuminations?

Not sure about where to go in England, but my favorite spot is directly in front of the Canada pavilion. Just remember to check the direction of the wind before settle anywhere!

We've done it from the patio at England but I believe there were some recent threads that said they no longer accomodate "request" for the patio..it's plain old luck of the draw. I've also heard people mention the restaurant at Japan--would imagine you need a window seat, we've never done this one. The Cantina at Mexico is lakeside but VERY VERY popular--stake out a spot at least an hour - two (depending on time of year) to have a table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter