ILUVDXL Boston DIS meet June 25th *Update 6/6* Trying to get a good headcount for RFC

s&k'smom said:
I'll be taking the train from Beverly, anyone want to go into together?
I am from Beverly!! maybe we can go in together!

Excellent idea, I would love to. Gee think we could find something to talk about? :goodvibes

I'll PM you now too!

Sherri,

If you don't mind (and if I can get the day off) I would like to hitch a ride in the cruiser too.

My friend hasn't decided if she wants to go just yet.

It'll be nice to meet you & Melinda. I could also meet you in Methuen. Also does anyone know the dress code for the place we are going (if that has been decided).

Just want to show up in appropriate attire. Gosh I can't wait to meet you all

Let me know,

MAC3 said:
Sherri,

If you don't mind (and if I can get the day off) I would like to hitch a ride in the cruiser too.

My friend hasn't decided if she wants to go just yet.

It'll be nice to meet you & Melinda. I could also meet you in Methuen. Also does anyone know the dress code for the place we are going (if that has been decided).

Just want to show up in appropriate attire. Gosh I can't wait to meet you all

Let me know,

Sure if you don't mind not driving all the way into Boston. I'm planning on driving into Wellington station and completing the journey via MBTA. :) Fare is $1.50 for the T and it's quicker and easier than trying to find somewhere to park in Boston. :) :wave2:

DisneyAddict_M said:
Sheri, so I can drive in with you? I'll meet you in Methuen somewhere.

Sure again. :) We can pick a meeting spot as the day gets nearer. :) I'm close to exit 46 on 93 so anyplace around there would be good. Or somewhere in Salem NH is easy enough to get to also.

I'll bring my Disney Theme Park Music. :)

EsmeraldaX said:
Sure if you don't mind not driving all the way into Boston. I'm planning on driving into Wellington station and completing the journey via MBTA. :) Fare is $1.50 for the T and it's quicker and easier than trying to find somewhere to park in Boston. :) :wave2:

Don't mind at all (as long as someone can lead the way) I have no clue as to where we are going.

I will gladly pay for parking & or gas for the ride) I appreciate someone else driving.

Now to find someone sweet enough to work that night for me, I just picked up a p/t job on weekends to help fund the Disney Obssesion.

Love the music choice!

Thanks Again,

MAC3 said:
Don't mind at all (as long as someone can lead the way) I have no clue as to where we are going.

I will gladly pay for parking & or gas for the ride) I appreciate someone else driving.

Now to find someone sweet enough to work that night for me, I just picked up a p/t job on weekends to help fund the Disney Obssesion.

Love the music choice!

Thanks Again,

:) Congrats on the P/T job. :) Anything to fuel the Disney Obsession. :cool1:

Is there a definite decision at this point on time and place? It's been kind of confusing with the thread on the CB as well as this one...
thanks!

NHAnn said:
Is there a definite decision at this point on time and place? It's been kind of confusing with the thread on the CB as well as this one...
thanks!

Opps haven't been over to the CB much lately? Guess I have some catching up to do.

Thanks Ann

I'm guessing it's still June 25th at Fire and Ice? Oh yeah dress code, Disneyish or do I actually have to get out of my jeans and put on grown up clothes!

EsmeraldaX said:
Sure again. :) We can pick a meeting spot as the day gets nearer. :) I'm close to exit 46 on 93 so anyplace around there would be good. Or somewhere in Salem NH is easy enough to get to also.

I'll bring my Disney Theme Park Music. :)

Awesome! I'm right off 28 and I know your neck of the woods well since I used to live up that way. I'll gladly help pay for gas and parking too. Thank you so much, Sheri! :)

I thought it was at Fire and Ice did we switch to a restaurant on Route 1?

there seems to be alot of confusion
the people on the cb thought something different than the people on the meet board
everyone is saying different things
if you go back a page or 2 there are quesiotn about the place from mokeyboy and nhann
so....i think monkeyboy quotes you actually

the thread on the CB board isnt clear either

SOmeone needs to make a decision here! I would like to come, as it would be daytime. I would also rather take the T, as I really don't like driving into town. Maybe I can meet up with Sherri as I am gonna be driving down 93 from here anyway, and follow her. Or follow NHAnn as she will be passing me on her way.

But decide, please! Here and not on the CB, if possible.

Well if it was up to me I would prefer the Rain Forest Cafe at Burlington Mall.

sorry...not going no where...and no longer on these boards

I don't think I understand? Your leaving the boards, you OK?

s&k'smom said:
Well if it was up to me I would prefer the Rain Forest Cafe at Burlington Mall.

this would be awesome
ia ma safari club member and could chek about tables and stuff like that i usually also get a discount 10% i think
i know its alot but
since i got laid off AGAIN i have plenty of time on my hands :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter