I'm curious about something...

W

WebmasterAlex

Since I turned off the extras, about an hour ago the boards seem to be flying for me. Is anyone else noticing that?

no, still slow for me...taking a long time to get even the reply to post page to load:(

You mean the go to option? What other extras did you turn off?

Nope, it's still dragging. But I'm on dial up. When I get to work on Tuesday on the T1 line, maybe I'll be able to tell a difference.

Search and the member list..
Posting seems to be a lot faster too

I think it is maybe a little faster but not having the goto option is really slowing ME down. ;)

Still dragging for me but that is probably because I am on dial up and not a DSL. Darn DirectV release my line so Earthlink can set up my new DSL.

Yes, I agree...Quite a bit faster for me than it has been

Alex the only thing that is slow is the opening of the reply page...I can go flying from place to place, but when I go to reply it takes forever for that page to load....Weird huh?

If you are on dial up that is the limiting factor and there is nothing we can do to help.

I'm on DSL and the boards themselves are faster but PM's seem to still be slow to open and slow to have sent.
(did that make any sense??)

It's a little faster, but it was laggin earlier in the day.

Faster than earlier, that's for sure.

Yes, definitely faster than it was most of the day.

About the same speed on my cable modem, but I can't get back to the board page after I post. I have to close out the internet and click back on line to be able to get in after posting without the go-to function. Any suggestions about that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter