I'm curious about the Hard rock Live venue.

CJ

DIS Veteran
I thought some of you local experts would know the answer to this. I've checked the Hard Rock Live webpage and I'm surprised how little seems to go on there! For the entire month of August there are only 3 things listed!!! Does this place stand empty most of the time? I was hoping someone who would be of interest to my teens would be performing while we're there. :(

I've been wondering the same thing, I have been checking the website, we'll be there 8-20 to 8-23 and there is nothg listed for those dates???

What's up with that???

Patty

They actually book months and even years in advance. When you deal with your high-level stars, many of them dont want to have that kind of rigidity in their schedules, especially when most of them aren't touring. Often, the Hard Rock people rent out the venue to companies and the like, so that takes up alot of performing space. I performed at the Hard Rock Live back in April, and we had been booked for 8 months. And as a side note, me and my band are tenitively booked for next July, so keep an eye out for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter