I'm going to Disney World!

Don't they seem like a trash bag poncho group to you?

They look like the trash bag LUGGAGE type to me.

The park outfit will probably be short shorts, half shirt, and flip flops. :scared:

And don't start me on what the female would be wearing!

Why did you post my family pics anyway?!

Didn't you wonder why Mike never posted pics of our dinner at Cali Grill?!
:confused3

Don't they seem like a trash bag poncho group to you?

While I would NEVER wear a trash bag I must say I am very fond of ponchos.
I would also never wear a WalMart bag on my head. But there was a woman sitting in front of us on the Safari who was doing exactly that. It was raining, but when that happens I carry an UMBRELLA.

They look like the trash bag LUGGAGE type to me.

The park outfit will probably be short shorts, half shirt, and flip flops. :scared:

And don't start me on what the female would be wearing!

Heh heh heh. Trash bag luggage. :lmao: That was funny.

I have some very good friends who are quite proud to watch the the thousands of guests who run into gift shops to buy ponchos, as they simply open a trash can, take an unused trash bag, rip a hole in the top, and Bing Bang Boom, free raingear!:thumbsup2

What? You've never flown out of Love Field? I swear every time I flew Dallas to Lubbock, somebody had a carry-on by Glad or Hefty!

Or Walmart! Honestly, you pack in Walmart bags?? :eek:

Hey now! What are you trying to say about Texas people? ;)

Having lived in Texas for twelve years, and eight of those being in Oak Lawn, I can say that I think Texas folks AS A RULE are pretty awesome. Certainly, some of the most friendly people I've ever met.

Regardless of whether they're from Texas or not, however, people who use plastic trash bags as luggage on airlines are kinda scary.

If that's you, then I am sorry . . . that you are so scary, can you please go sit over there.

If that's not you. Then, come sit next to me, and we'll dish on the Flight Attendants.

What? You've never flown out of Love Field? I swear every time I flew Dallas to Lubbock, somebody had a carry-on by Glad or Hefty!

I've only flown out of Love 3 or 4 times. Nobody was ever carrying a trash bag. Maybe it's a Lubbock thing? I've never been to Lubbock. When I have flown out of Love Field it has been to Orlando or Kansas City.

I have never really had an amazing flight attendant. :confused3

On our flight home from Orlando on SW there was a male flight attendant making the safety announcements. There was this little gap in the wall between the bulkhead seats and the exit door, and the guy was peering through the gap. All we could see were his eyes. I wouldn't have even noticed, but DH pointed it out. I am terrified of take-off, so I was a little edgy and that just set me off into fits of uncontrollable laughter. The harder I laughed, the more comments DH would make. I should really leave him home when I travel. We are lucky they didn't throw us off the plane. :rolleyes:

Timon . . . -- thanks for that wonderful list -- I used to have one, but have lost track of it and have been wanting it again for planning this year's trips.

Glad I stumbled on this thread while looking for something from ConcKahuna that would tell us more about that awesome seagull video in his sig -- is that bird for real???

Thanks for the list

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter