I'm Going to Disney World!

colleen costello

<font color=FF99FF>Is in a "just back from OKW and
Today is one of those very special days where I get to say that! We leave in about 2 hours. I was checking on my Email before Estimated Time of Departure (with my group, who really knows when this is?)

We are at Port Orleans French Quarter for 5 nights, paid for with Disney Visa Reward dollars and an AP rate of $99. Can't beat it! We will leave there one night to go to Vero Beach, where I got an Inn room for a night. Very excited about seeing the beach, if not swimming in it (sharks and riptides, oh my!). Then it's back to WDW for 6 nights at BCV. Haven't been there since opening day in 2002 and I am hoping we'll really enjoy it. My parents are joining us and we plan to spend a lot of time at the pool. Eleven nights all together will make the road trip (1000 miles) well worth it.

I will report in, once back.

Have a great trip, Colleen. :cool1: :cool1:

It will probably be cooler in FL than it is in Illinois. ;)

Colleen, have a wonderful trip!! That sounds like a lot of fun and family bonding time. ENJOY!!! :sunny:

Oh, I just noticed my counter does not say months any more: it is counting days!! Yeah!! :cool1:

Colleen,

Have fun! Be sure to report back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter