I'm gold!!!!!

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
I am so excited. I was just upgraded to Loews Gold membership. What does this include?

Thanks!

Me too..lol..I was so excited and surprised to get my card in the mail!

It is automatic 4pm check outs, guaranteed room reservations with only one day notice..that is all I can remember right now!

That's awesome Spidey!! I wish I could get a 4:00 pm check out, that would really come in handy. Congrats!

I'm Loews Gold too and hope it gets me something on our next trip to RPR (in less than two weeks). I have a King Suite booked at the rack rate of $299. I'm wondering if they will offer me any kind of upgrade since I'm Loews Gold and the room is booked without any discount. I wish they would upgrade us to Club Level - that would be great (but not counting on it!)

I was Gold last year too, but, since I had booked the room at an Entertainment Rate, I was told they could not offer me any upgrades.

Wish me luck!

Antmaril, give them a call. When we were searching for reservations for last week, they said that if you are Loews gold you are guaranteed a spot and an automatic upgrade to the next level. They upgraded us to a deluxe right on the phone. I think you are more likely to get a price discount if you call the reservationist than if you wait til check-in. There are some great discounts for AAA available as well.

Spidey, is there a place on their website where you can see your qualifying stays to see if something has been missed?

Damo:

Well I've called and asked about AAA discount and it is not available. By the way, I've had this reservation since September and was told at that time that at the very least I would probably get a AAA discount, but, alas, the AAA discount is unavailable. I've tried a FanClub Card, AARP, Ent. - Zero, zip, nada.

I may call today and see about a possible upgrade.

Thanks.

Well, I just called the hotel and was advised that there is no discount available for my King Suite. The hotel is completely booked and there is almost zero chance of any kind of upgrade, including Club Level.

Looks like my $299 per night is not going to come down.

Oh well, what can you do?

Thanks for the info everyone!

Damo,

I will check and let you know, but I don't think so. I just got the card in the mail. It was a very nice surprise!!!!

Originally posted by antmaril
Well, I just called the hotel and was advised that there is no discount available for my King Suite. The hotel is completely booked and there is almost zero chance of any kind of upgrade, including Club Level.

Looks like my $299 per night is not going to come down.

Oh well, what can you do?

I guess it is because it is a King Suite and there aren't many of those available. That's too bad because $299 is pretty steep (unless of course you are staying at Disney:p )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter