I'm gonna walk to Orlando from the UK!! - Well, not literally!

Tink78

DIS Veteran
I have decided to get motivated (inspired by Queenie) and I am going to attempt to walk/run/jog/row etc. to Orlando from Wellingborough (UK). :eek:

I go to the gym, so I am going to log how many km I do each visit, and keep going until I get there!!

Only problem, I worked that it's approx. 6919 km so I have a lot of work to do, but I needed something to get me motivated to work harder at the gym.

I am starting tonight! Wooh! :cool1:

Will keep you guys & gals updated on my progress!!

Here goes ...... huff....puff.....huff.....puff!!!! :bounce:

:wave2:

You can do it!!!! This is a great place to come to help keep you motivated and on track and get you back on the wagon if you fall off!!!!

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

Welcome to WISH. Best of luck!

A cheer:
You can do it!
Yes you can!
We're pulling for ya!
What an awesome plan!

Great job, Tink! You're going to look awesome once you get there! :earsgirl: Thats a lot of exercise.

Thanks for the support. :grouphug:

I did my first 13km last night!
It felt great. :cool1:

We have decided that we are also going to save £1 for every 10km that we do, and put the money in our savings pot for our next real trip to Disney, which we are planning for about 4-5 years time (I hope!).
Can't wait much longer than that but we want to start a family soon so we will have to wait until baby is about 2 1/2 before we go again.

I am going to put one of my little Mickey Pins on my Gym towel so it reminds me why I am there.

I don't need to lose much weight (only about 9 lbs) so I am purely doing this to keep my heart healthy and tone up my chubby thighs! (and to help lose that 9 lbs too!).

xx

Good job on wanting to stay healthy - you definitely are in the right place. And good idea about the pin!!!

Keep on :banana: :banana:
Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter