• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm gonna wear lime green!

Deemarch

DIS Veteran
I haven't done this before, but I'm going to get a lime green ribbon and tie it to my red-mesh backpack (a fashion statement, if I do say so myself!)

Do you really say hello to the lime green-wearing folks?

I have never actually seen a Diser with a lime green ribbon or Mickey's head, that is, one that I've not planned to meet.

I have a lime green Mickey's head from Home Depot, and that's never caught anyone's eye either.

However, on the Members Cruise, there were lots and lots of people, fellow DVCers who asked about the DISboard shirt that Kay made up. Lots and lots of DVCers didn't know about the DISboards, I hope some of them are new to the board because of it.

Anyway, I'll look for you, we don't overlap by much. Look for me, Mickey's head on my camera case, and DIS pin with bobbiwoz on it!

Bobbi :banana:

Deemarch said:
Do you really say hello to the lime green-wearing folks?

Yes and next week I will say hello to all wearing lime green. Look for me at the BWV in my lime green polo shirt (slightly washed out now).

HBC

I have worn lime green shirts, ribbons, and Mickey heads, and I have never seen another person doing the same unless it was folks we were meeting. I HAVE had a lot of cast members comment on it though. They evidently see quite a few.

I made some lime green tags for my lugage and backpack from the Home Depot Mickey samplers. I don't recall getting any response ... but I was able to pick my stuff out at the airport. I did, however, get to meet DISers when I was wearing my DIS t-shirt that I bought off of www.disshop.com ( not a plug for the site, but it is quite difficult to find if you're not aware of it ... they have other stuff too, but times are tight ). I know that it's too late for this trip, but it's something to think about. When it wasn't in the wash or I wasn't wearing it, it was collecting character autographs from a Sharpie I brought along. :cool1:

I have my dis visor that I got for being a dis sponsor. Do you think I should wear it? I need an answer right away because I am about to close the suitcase. I'm leaving early in the morning. :flower:

So if lime green is the secret code color, does anyone know if there's a secret handshake? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter