I'm new too!

mom2ja2

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
I'm new too. My dh & I are planning our first ever trip to DW. We'll be travellling with 3 kids - 6, 4, & 2.

We are so clueless! Right now we're planning to go mid-October since my son has a 2 week break from school. We're planning on staying at the CSR and are toying with the idea of buying the meal plan.

I look forward to chatting with you all and getting some great tips from each of you!

Marie

hi mom2ja2! october is a great time to visit for rates value/regular, weather is warm but not to hot & mickeys not so scary halloween party at magic kingdom. coronado springs is a nice moderate resort, we loved the ruins dig site pool area. we stayed in the casitas ?sp suites on the lagoon. the pepper market was convinient but charged a 15%gratuity even though its self serve.

hope you & your family have a great time at wdw! & welcome!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions!

Marie

Hi Marie,

I'm new too! :earsgirl: I'm glad I finally registered. There are alot of great tips and information on this board to help you plan your trip. Have fun planning :flower:

:flower: Great to have you here.Have lots of fun planning your trip!
Enjoy the magic,
Kirsten :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter