** I'm not waiting in no lines Day 15 KeyWest **page 7**Lots of photos

Sat Day 3
Quick breakfast in the room this morning and headed to Typoon logoon for the day
it was nice and quite here more like what we are used too
sorry no photos never took the camera with me
but here is on on our walk over to Epcot
it is really great to be able to walk from our room to Epcot
USAOct08054.jpg

now I have never been able to get a table at Le cellier before so was really looking forward to having dinner here this evening
and I wasn't disappointed
it was wonderfull and the waiter we had was so much fun
we timed it really good as Illumnations was just about to start as well left the restauant
The boys went straight back for a swim after and me and Dh went for a walk around the boardwalk and watched some of the entertainers which are really good

Sun 19th Day 4
Dh and Ds went to the gym this morning and after that we headed out shopping to the Florida Mall
spent most of the day here and we never got lost
DS spent all his money on clothes and we had lunch here before we left

Dropped the bags off at the hotel and headed over to The Studios
USAOct08071.jpg

was hoping to do the new toy story ride but all the fast passes were taken and the wait time was 120 mins :scared1:
no way was DS waiting that long and we had just missed the start of Fantasmic
USAOct08074.jpg

We got to do all our favourites as it was extra magic hours tonight and we had great fun in the magic of Animations we got to draw Dale
before we left we went over to toy story and it was only a 30 min so we waiting and it was great :yay: :yay:
I got the highest score :confused3
USAOct08076.jpg

USAOct08078.jpg

USAOct08079.jpg

by the time we got out from the ride the park was closing so headed back home boys went to bed and we went for a drink but ended up in beaches and creams for ice cream instead
still think that our ice cream is nicer over here

Second time lucky for Toy Story ride 30mins is better the having to wait 120mins :scared1:

Lovely pic's :thumbsup2

Your patience paid off with the shorter wait for Toy Story & good for you on getting the high score. I cannot wait to check out this ride in California next month. The picture of you guys in your 3d glasses is really cute.

I :lovestruc the picture of your walk to Epcot. Absolutely beautiful. We have stayed at the Boardwalk & love the convenience of walking to EPCOT too. Will have to try out the Beach Club soon.

Loving living vicariously through you Jackie & great updates.:thumbsup2

lovely so far, great piccies :goodvibes

Really enjoying your trippie Jackie! We did the Toy Story ride and thought it was amazing - so clever! We walked to the BW from Epcot and ate at the ESPN one evening - thought the BW was fantastic and we would love to stay there one day. Looking forward to the next installment!

:woohoo: :woohoo: well great news :woohoo: :woohoo:
finally got back on the scales yesterday
and I have'nt put any weight on during the holiday :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
but I haven't lose any either :rotfl2:

Monday Day 5
Oldest DS and DH were playing golf this morning so that left me and Ds to have a day in the parks together
We had no real plans on what we were going to do so after a quick breakfast in the room we headed over to Epcot
It was really quite walking through world show case as it wasn't opened yet
USAOct08090.jpg

but once we got over to Future World
Boy was it busy
and this is where " I'm not waiting in any lines" really came into play , so I was thinking to myself this is going to be real fun :confused3 just walking around crowds all day
By this stage we were over at space ship earth , looked at the wait time 20 min :scared1: we have never had more then a 5 min wait for this ride in all the times we have been to WDW
Last time we played a game to see how many parks we could visit in one day
so what game would we play today :confused3
On telly back at home was a programme "By Any Means" , in which Charley Boorman left Ireland to travel to Sydney the long way by using any means of transport appropriate to the countries that he visits
So we had a plan to see how many different forms of tranport we could use in the day
Ok we decided to head over to MK on the monorail , now we have to do it Charley Boorman style so waited to get on the front

Tranport 1
USAOct08100.jpg

USAOct08101.jpg

It was a great start to our game :thumbsup2 and the train drivers great great great granny was from Ireland , we told her about our game for the day. This took us to the ticket and tranport center so we headed over to the ferry to get to MK
Tranport 2
USAOct08104.jpg

USAOct08107.jpg

Magic Kingdom was just as busy as Epcot was
Once we got into the park we spotted the horse cart so on we hopped
This is really a lovely way to go up Main Street USA , I would never have done this in a hundred years
Tranport 3
USAOct08116.jpg

USAOct08117.jpg

We got off at the castle
USAOct08119.jpg

Headed over to Tomorrowland , more crowds:scared1: got fastpasses for Buzz light year and went on the TOMORROWLAND TRANSIT AUTHORITY never did get to see "Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow." they were still paging him
Tranport 4
USAOct08121.jpg

next up was to battle with the evil Emperor Zurg on a XP-38 Space Cruiser
DS won :woohoo: my gun was not working 1200 points
Tranport 5
USAOct08124.jpg

Went to look at driving a race car after this but the times were just to crazy 40 min wait so headed on over to Toontown
There was a 20 min queue for Goofys roller coaster to ride a biplane cropduster, but we decided to wait
DS was able last year to go on this about 20 times in a row during extra magic hours
Tranport 6
USAOct08126.jpg

USAOct08127.jpg

as we were near the Train Station we jumbed oboard and done the full circle around the park and then got off at Main Street

Tranport 7
USAOct08131.jpg

USAOct08132.jpg

We were getting tired at this stage so we headed back to the resort on a bus
so in ture Charley Boorman style got to drive the bus too

Tranport 8
USAOct08136.jpg

USAOct08135.jpg

After a quite dash to the room on our feet
USAOct08139.jpg

hit the eleavater (LIFT)
Tranport 9
USAOct08142.jpg

got changed and headed down to stormaway bay to chill out for the rest of the evening

The other got back from the golf shortly after that and joined us at the pool
DH won the golf this year so it is 1 each at this stage
think they enjoy it more last time
this time they played the Magnolia course

we had dinner at beaches and creams and then headed out shopping
Tranport 10
USAOct08068.jpg

we had a great day
This is one of the things I love about Disney
You do not have to be queuing in lines all day to enjoy the parks
this year we spent alot more time in the resort then the parks

Tuesday 21st Day 6
So far we haven't really spent much time in the parks so we decided to do world show case today
After breakfast we headed on over
there was some plane writing going on in the sky as we were walking
USAOct08146.jpg

DS wants one of these to cut our grass at home
USAOct08154.jpg

We started at France and made our way around from there
USAOct08159.jpg

USAOct08162.jpg

USAOct08164.jpg

USAOct08175.jpg

USAOct08187.jpg

DS got to finish his mask today
spend a good few hours walking around not many street artist out through

USAOct08174.jpg

USA008.jpg

Had a coffee break at the bakery in Morrocco . Headed over to do Test Track and Mission space
we always do the single line at test track so didn't have to long to wait and as usual me and DS got in the same car
Went to do Soarin but the wait was over an hours so never got to do it this time at all

USA010.jpg
USA011.jpg

We got to try out the Sagways which i really enjoyed
Will be doing one of these tours around Epcot next time for sure

USA021.jpg
USA016.jpg

it was now getting late and DS has wanted to go to the camp fire on the beach everynight and as this is our last night at the BC we rush back to do it
it was fun we got to roast mashmellows and make pigs out of our selves eating them all covered in chocalate
USA027.jpg
USA030.jpg

then it was back to stormaway bay for an evening swim

USA033.jpg

We were able to get a table at Cafe May for dinner
which was really good
after this we headed to Downtown Disney for our first visit
DS hit the Lego shop and spent most of his money
he had all his birthday money from last June saved to get this lego he is a big fun
USAOct08222.jpg

So another late night
I was hoping to get the packing done this evening and get a early start in the morning , but we all just went straigh to bed

Wed 22nd Day 7
up early last of the washing done , really handly having the washing machine and dryer in the room got the bags packed and had bell service send them over to the Wilderness lodge for us. How easy is that :thumbsup2
Asked Ds to take some photos of the room for me
What else can I say :lmao:
USAOct08227.jpg

USAOct08228.jpg

USAOct08230.jpg

USAOct08231.jpg

USAOct08234.jpg

Left the car at the BC and took the boat to Hollywood Studios

USAOct08336.jpg

I rushed to get fastpasses for the Toy story ride 4.45 - 5.45 time , this was about 10.30 :confused3
and met up with the rest under the hat , its lovely just sitting down prople watching
we done most of the rides at the studios
and got to see the new parade Block Party Bash
USAOct08302.jpg

USAOct08313.jpg

much say I like the old Stars and Motor Cars Parade alot better ( this was my favourite parade ever)
I enjoyed it but would be in no big hurry to see it again, Think it is more for the younger kids
after using out fast passes at last DS won this time we headed back to say goodbye to the BC
DH finally got to sit to the beach
USAOct08347.jpg

USAOct08357.jpg

hopped into the car and headed over to the WLV this is our first time staying here it is really dark after staying in the bight BC , but it didn't take too long to get used to it
We were given the last studio at the end of the long hallway
Boys went off to have a look around and me an DH unpacked ,
USAOct08712.jpg

USAOct08546.jpg

USAOct08670.jpg

we headed over to MK then to see wishes and back to WL for a quick bite to eat and a good look around the lodge . It is some place

Jackie,
I love that you came up with a game instead of being bummed out about the crowds & I loved the pictures of all the transportation modes.:thumbsup2
Your World Showcase tour pictures are great too!!!
How fun a campfire on the beach with marshmellows. Yummy!!
We stayed at Wilderness Lodge the one night before the cruise last year & I can't wait to go back. Did you get a chance to check out the Carolwood Pacific Room with all the Walt train memoriabilia? It's really cool.

I have really enjoyed your updates Jackie - it must be amazing to stay on site at Disney and something we hope to do one day. The marshmallow party on the beach sounds wonderful!

We saw the writing in the sky too - we were in Hollywood Studios - waiting for Tony and Stephen to come out of the Tower of Terror - it was very surreal!

Jackie,
I love that you came up with a game instead of being bummed out about the crowds & I loved the pictures of all the transportation modes.:thumbsup2
Your World Showcase tour pictures are great too!!!
How fun a campfire on the beach with marshmellows. Yummy!!
We stayed at Wilderness Lodge the one night before the cruise last year & I can't wait to go back. Did you get a chance to check out the Carolwood Pacific Room with all the Walt train memoriabilia? It's really cool.
We did check out the train memoriabilia but have no photos it was lovely just chilling out in there

I have really enjoyed your updates Jackie - it must be amazing to stay on site at Disney and something we hope to do one day. The marshmallow party on the beach sounds wonderful!

We saw the writing in the sky too - we were in Hollywood Studios - waiting for Tony and Stephen to come out of the Tower of Terror - it was very surreal!
We have only stayed off site once and hated it
as DVC members we have lots of years to look forward too

Sounds like you are having a great holiday :)
Thanks for stopping by

most try and get another up date done shortly

Thur 23rd Day 8
Decided at this stage we are not going to get IOA / US done this year again
we will make it some time , this is the 3rd year that the tickets will be coming home with us again
So it is off to Animal Kingdom for us this morning
USAOct08537.jpg

Pick up the time table and notice that the Festival of the Lion king is aout to start , so make our way over there
this is DH favourite show
as there was only one person in line to see Pocahontas DS stopped to say hello
USAOct08398-1.jpg

USAOct08468.jpg
USAOct08466.jpg

USAOct08467.jpg

We walked over to Africa after the show Boy was it busy :scared1:
we got Fasspasses for Kilimanjaro Safari and went for a walk through the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail
we got to see the Gorillas walking about which was really cool and a lot of the other animals were out too
USAOct08416.jpg

USAOct08418.jpg

After a quick lunch at Pizzafari which took us over 20 minutes even to get served we headed back to the Safari even with fasspasses we had to wait for 20 mins , ever since Everet opened this park is really busy don't you think

USAOct08426.jpg

This was the best safari I was ever on , lots of animals out and about but I was on the wrong side of the van to get good photos
we got to see the baby elephants taking a bath
and the lions were awake too

USAOct08443-1.jpg

USAOct08454.jpg

USAOct08464.jpg

USAOct08456.jpg

We headed over to the Flights of Wonder show next ,The tour guide was really funny
USAOct08472.jpg

After seeing all the shows we wanted to it was time to do some rides
First off was Mount Everest ,DH and youngest DS didn't want to do this so myself and DS went on the single rider line and were on in less then 5 minutes quere was over 50 minutes , as usual I done most of the ride with my eyes closed
I love the view from the top of the mountian
over to DinoLand USA and DS enjoyed so time in the bone yard
Next up was Kali River Rapids this is Ds's favourite ride in all of WDW
DH got soaked the first time
USAOct08494.jpg

Me and DS went on a second time , we both came off soaked
USAOct08502.jpg

USAOct08512.jpg

as we were all wet now except oldest DS we decided to head back
but stopped on our way to wait for the parade which was about to start
I think its about time they changed this parade , but still enjoyed it we had a good view

USAOct08515.jpg
USAOct08529.jpg

USAOct08519.jpg

Noticed today that we were really been Irish
USAOct08542.jpg

Back to WL for a quick swim and then headed to Downtown the plan was to have dinner at the House of Blues but it was closed for a private party so we were able to get a table at Bongos Cuban Cafe which was good first time here too
Had a walk around Pleasure Island then which was really sad :sad1: as all the building are closed down
We had quite a few good nights here in the past at the night clubs and the Comedy Warehouse was one of my favourites
Went in to Ragan Rd for a nosiey can't belive we only had one full day left at WDW
I was a bit worried about doing the parks first that we would be looking forward to the cruise to much to enjoy the parks
but the cruise wasn't even mention until this evening

so another late night for us back to the hotel and straight to sleep

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter