I'm on board!!

Suziequz

Earning My Ears
Here I am, taking the wish challenge. I am doing my best to get down to a healthier weight before DH and I start trying to have a baby.

I was on Atkins for about 6 weeks from mid-Jan to March and lost 10 pounds. I got very sick with a virus, and so had to go back to eating carbs. (Couldn't tolerate protein of any kind.)

As of this past Tuesday, I'm back on Atkins. I want to lose at least 25 pounds, but 40 would be better. I plan to continue with Atkins. DH is doing it with me, and we're also going to walk every day. (Double benefit - preparing for Disney in August!)

Welcome to the WISH Journal board!

Your goals sound great and definitely achievable! It's a big help when DH is eating the same way you are - glad he's on board with you! I also eat low-carb (a little less strict than Atkins) and there are lots of others around here too, if you have any questions.

Best wishes and glad to have you on the healthy living journey!! :sunny:

:wave2:

Your goals arre concrete and you have a plan that includes diet and exercise. Sounds good to me. Welcome to WISH journals.
Beth

Thanks for the support and encouragement! I weighed myself today and I've lost 6.5 lbs this week.

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter