I'm pregnant!

MimiKay

Mouseketeer
Just found out I'm 6 wk pregnant!! We're very excited! Still planning on going to WDW in May-- I guess I'll be around 3months? Will I be able to ride Thunder MT and Test Track??? I wouln't try Rockin' Roller Coaster or Tower of Terror...but surely I'd be able to ride Thunder and TT????

Congratulations! I don't think you will be able to ride Thunder Mtn- it's really bumpy- or TT. Cheer up, there are plenty of things you can do.

Congrats!! That is wonderful. I don't think that I would risk riding those rides. But you will still have a wonderful time.:)

Will I be able to ride Thunder MT and Test Track??? I wouln't try Rockin' Roller Coaster or Tower of Terror...but surely I'd be able to ride Thunder and TT????

Sorry! Thunder MT and Test Track are definitely out. I went to Disney when I was four months pregnant and had to skip those, Splash and Space Mountain, Dinosaur, Tower of Terror and Rockin' Roller Coaster. I did do Star Tours and the Safari at Animal Kingdom although both are not recommended if you're pregnant. Still there's tons to do at the parks so don't despair and have fun!
M

I was three months pregnant my second trip to WDW. I personally was a bit nauseous and didn't want to ride certain rides, but I know I rode Space Mt. and Star Tours...The safe answer is to ask your doctor or midwife.

Ask you ob/gyn and check the restrictions on the ride's themselves. They will state if they are appropriate for pregnant women.
I was 3 months pregnant our last trip to WDW and I DIDN'T go on any of the rides you mentioned.
But their still be a lot of others rides to go on.

I'm sure you'll have fun no matter what!!!!:) :)

GlennandAnn -

I just noticed you're from Crestwood!!! My parents live in Crestwood!!!
What a small world!!!:) :) :) :) :) They've lived there forever...since the early 60's.

First of all, congrats!!! You must be so happy!!! I went to WDW when I was five months pregnant in 2001. Oy, what a trip!!! I was tired all the time, had to skip a lot of rides, and my feet ached five minutes after I set out for the day. But was it all worth it???? Heck yeah!!!!! I had a great time. Just remember to get plenty of liquids, take A LOT of breaks and have someone give you a foot massage at the end of the day..every day! lol Ask your doctor about what rides you can't ride. My doctor said she recommended steering clear of anything you wouldn't take a 2 year old on. I missed out on a lot of rides, but there was PLENTY of things for me to do and see while at "The World." You'll have a great time...and believe me, the whole entire time you are there, you are going to be thinking about taking your new little bundle of joy there in a few months/years. I did, and this May, my little two year old will be visiting Mickey for the first time!!! I thought that day would never come soon enough!!! lol Good luck and congrats again on the pregnancy!!!!:)

Thanks everybody! My parents will be going with me and my 9yo! I'll have lots of help! Just wondering if I walk with my 9Yo son to the rides, if they would let him ride them by himself or with other kids available.... really the only one he absolutely loves is Big Thunder--this is both of our favorite rides---Test Track is second! I think my mom could ride these with him, but he usually likes to ride several times!!!! My mom probably couldn't do this!!! I'm not so much worried about me and I am him!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter