I'm visiting in July - any requests?

maryr1oz

Down Under Disney Lover x
Hi Guys,

I'm leaving next week for Spain, but on the way home in mid-July i'll be visiting Hong Kong and Disneyland. Does anyone want me to take particular note of anything in the park for them, or photos of anything specific?

I'll write a full trip report when i get back at the end of July that will hopefully have some helpful general information in it as well :)

I would love to know how busy it is, and what the wait times are. Last time I visited, many years ago, it was practically empty. But with the new additions I'm guessing it's a lot busier now!

Have fun!

I would love to know how busy it is, and what the wait times are. Last time I visited, many years ago, it was practically empty. But with the new additions I'm guessing it's a lot busier now!

Have fun!

Sure!!

I'll try to keep track of how the wait times are throughout the day :)

Pictures... lots of pictures. We just got back from Tokyo Disney Resort and had the best time. I'm already dreaming of Disneyland Hong Kong, tntatively planned for 2016.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter