I'm.........

Hi!

Glad retina surgery was successful, sorry it was needed, but all went well!:)

I was a math teacher in NJ public schools until we moved to Ohio. What state are you in?

Maui was wonderful! Plenty of whale sightings. Here on Oahu, none so far, but we're told they're out there.:fish:

Here we are with Ohio neighbors and DSis. I love, love the swimming in the ocean in Aulani's cove!
Sounds like a wonderful time. Did you see the whales? I am sure you will get to go back sometime.

Sounds like a wonderful time. Did you see the whales? I am sure you will get to go back sometime.
It truly has been a great vacation so far. Nancy and I have talked about when Bill was here with us. It has been good.

Sounds like the Hawaii trip is a success! Swimming in the ocean sounds wonderful right now.

All my years prior to Colorado were in Maryland except for infancy when I lived in Fairfax, VA and Kittanning, PA while dad was in Korea. No memories of those days, thank goodness :tilt:.

Did the zoo wear Aria out, Nancy?

Lots more eye appointments for DH this week. He can see better in the affected eye but still gets flashes of light that bother him; all normal according to the doctors.

Have a good day everyone!

Not really.....she is a ball of energy. I was ready for bed by the time she left.
We get her 2 nights next week (or sooner). DD wants her for the 20th since school is out.

Glad you are having a great time, Bobbi. Hope to get back to Aulani sometime, but I owe a trip to DD first since DS and DDIL got to go already.

Good luck to your DH, Kathy. Hope things go well and all gets back to normal soon.

Jo, are you effected by the evacuation at all? DH has an aunt in Oroville. We need to get a hold of someone in CA to check on her.

Hope all is good for you and everyone is safe - must be a worry for a lot of you.
I am in a flood zone, but I am in sacramento , the natomas area. So the water will eventually come to the sac river. Don't know how much impact we will get, as we have more storms coming.

I am in a flood zone, but I am in sacramento , the natomas area. So the water will eventually come to the sac river. Don't know how much impact we will get, as we have more storms coming.
We have areas nearby with high flood risk - thankfully not affecting people so far this year but as you say a lot more rain to come.

I'm.....getting sick......and it didn't help that we had NO HEAT whatsoever in our part of the school building! :cold:

Sorry to read you have more storms coming.

Old school - YES. Inner city - well, technically, no, but .....[deleted to avoid controversy]

I'm.....getting sick......and it didn't help that we had NO HEAT whatsoever in our part of the school building! :cold:
You'll be happy to get home then!

Hope the storms skip your area Jo!

Not a great day for me either; surgeon says I probably tore my rotator cuff; MRI will tell!

I'm......going to clean out our fridge today.....DH and DS are moving it out of the kitchen, to the enclosed porch [our former temporary bedroom]. They are going to be doing major demolition on Monday to start the renovation of our kitchen/dining room....

Sorry to hear about the problem, Kathy. Hope everything works out well.

We're on flash flood alert.....AZ just doesn't drain well.

Almost time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter