Important Dining Information!!!

On Schedule

Earning My Ears
You may now make priority seatings at Universal restaurants up to 30 days in advance....

The following restaurants allow you to make priority seatings...

- Confisco Grille
- Mythos
- Lombard's Seafood Grille
- Motown Cafe
- Margarittaville
- Latin Quarter
- Pastamore

You can make reservations by calling the "Dining Line" at 407-224-9255.

The reservations line is open 365 days per year from 8am-7pm.

Happy Eating!

:bounce:

Do I have to make ressies for Mama Della's ahead of time or can I just do it when I arrive. We are vacationing June 8th-14th. It's hard to know what day and time before you arrive. Thanks

Just a heads up...I just tried to make a ressie for 4/28 @ 6p at Margarittaville and was told they can only reserve up til 3:45. After that it's first come first served...but if you are staying on site it will bump you up the list.
Cora

Cora,

That is only correct on selected days....

Margarittaville has a lot of large parties and things, so they often will stop taking reservations at selected times, and will revert to walk-ups only at those times.

But, it isn't all the time... :-)

My wife and I are not staying on Universal Property, nor will we be visting Universal Parks. I'm completely unfamiliar with Universal in general, except for Citywalk, especially Margarittaville. Can I make PS's for Margarittaville, or does one have to hold a Universal Pass or being staying in their hotels?

Thanks,

Pat

You can call the restaurant and make a PS without being a hotel guest.

When staying onsite and I want to dine at one of the restaurants for instance HRC, there is a line waiting to get in, do we just walk up and flash a room key and ask for the next available seating?

BarbaraMB,
The first time we stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel, we went to have dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. The line wrapped around the building. We went up to the front door and showed our key and were seated in five minutes. When we stayed on site last summer, Hard Rock Cafe had a sign for a separate entrance for on site guests. The room key works wonders.

Thanks so much for the info. Sometimes it is hard to make ALL of your decisions on where you want to eat so far ahead. I know that at Disney it is a must. Which restaurants are NOT room-key-head-of-the-line?

Does anyone have any information about the Hard Rock for dinner? I am interested in taking my birthday boy there!

Hard Rock Cafe is LOUD, but fun. They will sing happy birthday to your birthday boy. We just showed our room key (if you're staying on site) and were seated quickly.

Originally posted by gschmerl
Hard Rock Cafe is LOUD, but fun. They will sing happy birthday to your birthday boy. We just showed our room key (if you're staying on site) and were seated quickly.

Thanks. I am thinking loud and fun is great for the turning fourteen-year-old and his sixteen year old brother. I've been a couple times to various ones, so I think I can deal with the loud as I want to experience the 'no wait' option.

I have reservations at Tchoup Chop. Which table should I request? There will be 8-10 of us. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter