In need of advice from some veterans....

MrsH42608

Mouseketeer
DH & I just decided to book a quick 3 day trip for our 5th anniversary. The only dates we can make this happen are 4/20-4/23 & are not flexible at all with those dates.
So far I have us at OKW, but would really prefer to be somewhere else, my
1st choice would be BWV. DH's only request is that we dont go to AK since we were just there last year & are going back later this year. So far I have SV & GV/PV waitlisted at BWV. If I had to put it in order of my preferences they would be:
1. BWV
2. BCV
3. VWL

What do those of you with some experience suggest I do? I know that the WL is mostly about chance, but do you think I should change my WL so I have a better chance of one of these 3 resorts? I should also mentiopn that we only want to use enought points for a studio.

TIA :worship:

DH & I just decided to book a quick 3 day trip for our 5th anniversary. The only dates we can make this happen are 4/20-4/23 & are not flexible at all with those dates.
So far I have us at OKW, but would really prefer to be somewhere else, my
1st choice would be BWV. DH's only request is that we dont go to AK since we were just there last year & are going back later this year. So far I have SV & GV/PV waitlisted at BWV. If I had to put it in order of my preferences they would be:
1. BWV
2. BCV
3. VWL

What do those of you with some experience suggest I do? I know that the WL is mostly about chance, but do you think I should change my WL so I have a better chance of one of these 3 resorts? I should also mentiopn that we only want to use enought points for a studio.

TIA :worship:

While you are right that pure chance is the biggest factor, I think that standard view at BWV is the least likely of your choices to be available. You might consider dropping that waitlist and adding BCV or VWL. And I would definitely check the member website for rooms as often as possible. It is pretty well known that the waitlists are only matched at intervals and rooms that become available between the "match" times can be booked on the spot by anyone.

Id keep the preferred bwv waitlist and add wilderness lodge.

Consider a blt lake view as well.

Would you consider renting a 1 bedroom? You may find it easier to find availability

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter