In search of Mr. Pibb

I have no answers, but will share what I learn in a couple weeks. I really just wanted to say the title of this thread brought me joy: memories of a friend who went a bit bananas stockpiling Mr. Pibb when Pib Xtra was announced.

The freestyle machines have it.
The one at Sapphire didn’t have it when we were there. We never brought the other cups into the parks because of the lines and reports from other guests about machines not working and or being out of ice. Looks like I will be bringing them in October though. My girls like Dr. Pepper, so Mr. Pibb is the alternative.

My friend alternated between Pibb and Barq’s the entire day. I think most, if not all, Freestyle machines in the parks had Pibb.

We were there on a moderate crowd day and for the most part the machines were working fine and lines weren’t too bad. Once or twice we got a machine that was out of ice, but just switched to the one next to it. Even during a crazy crowded HHN two years ago, we didn’t run into any significant issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter