In search of the best burger onsite

toonaspie

Just a poser
I'm a cheeseburger lover.

That said, where do you think I can find the best burger at Universal? I'm assuming quick service burgers are going to be mostly mediocre quality? Do you know of any places that do different kinds of meat (like bison or whatever)?

Also your thoughts on Cowfish? That is one of my restaurant considerations (mainly because it's part burger restaurant).

Love Cowfish. We have to stop every trip for "the cowfish has officially left the building" burger.

IMG_0508.jpg
Burger I got at the NBC Grill was pretty good

Last edited:
I'd trust Cowfish or NBC Grille. Couldn't understand how the Kroger burger was just a dollar store meat patty.

I will be another vote for the NBC Grille. Good Burgers. Also I've had good burgers at Jake's too

I know the Cowfish burger is very good from experience.
Though I didn't try a burger at the restaurant, I'll bet the best burger on property is at Emeril's for lunch. He has a natural angus cheeseburger on the menu for $15. I had dinner at the restaurant and every item was outstanding, including my son's "kid's filet mignon."

Hard Rock Cafe has awesome burgers!!

It certainly does! Not my favourite restaurant as we find it quite loud.......lol.....must be our age, but the burgers are excellent...........

Love Cowfish burgers and Jake's never disappoint..........

Will try NBC burger this year, had something else last year..........but they are always spoken highly of.

We love the Cheeseburger in Paradise at Margaritaville, and the regular beef burger at Mythos too (although they do have other kinds of meat there).

I didn't love my burger at Cowfish, but I'm willing to try another because I think it was just an off day.

NBC Lamb burger is very good. Aloved the French Toast Patty Melt at Toothsome.

I'm thinking of doing Toothsome and either Cowfish or NBC Grill (even though we're not sports people but...)

Keep the suggestions comin'.

Last year my son and I ate at Hard Rock Cafe when they were having the weekly "World Burger Tour" and they were honestly some of the best burgers we ever have had. :thumbsup2 And this was after numerous visits previously where I didn't remember them being all that special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter