Indianapolis DIS Meet - 3rd Annual - All Welcome

They start rehearsals that early?? Don't start until Oct down here.

I'm too lazy to check the dates, but last year we went to Myrtle Beach early September (first full week, I think), and she was going to miss three rehearsals. And they have a "you miss two rehearsals and you're out" rule. :eek: I pointed out that the second round of auditions wasn't until we got back, but apparently the second round is really meant for the little ones; the older girls who start rehearsals earlier are expected to audition the first time. They offered to set up a special class for her as make-up, but in the end they canceled two of the three and we just let it slide. :confused3

But if they place her up a level at the end of the semester it's probably early September rehearsals again. They take Nutcracker Very Seriously at her ballet school, I'm tellin' ya. :p

George & Deb will be there this year. :goodvibes

I could sign up for a number of things but would need a kitchen. This joint have a proper kitchen Aaron? :)

I also hear tell there is an Amaretto Lobby Hotel close by? Can we stay there? :rotfl:

Plan to leave late Thursday night for a check-in arrival on Friday. Long drive but will be worth it. :banana:

George & Deb will be there this year. :goodvibes

I could sign up for a number of things but would need a kitchen. This joint have a proper kitchen Aaron? :)

I also hear tell there is an Amaretto Lobby Hotel close by? Can we stay there? :rotfl:

Plan to leave late Thursday night for a check-in arrival on Friday. Long drive but will be worth it. :banana:
Glad you are both coming George! It will be great to see you guys. The place does have a kitchen; however, I don't think anyone has used the stove. There's a refrigerator, sink, and microwave.
Let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys to make your trip a stay better.

Count us in.

Ann
Tom
McKenzie
Logan
Piper

Not sure what we will be bringing but THIS year we are going to be there!

Count us in.

Ann
Tom
McKenzie
Logan
Piper

Not sure what we will be bringing but THIS year we are going to be there!
That's super Ann. How old are your children? I like to add childrens' ages to the list so others children and parents know of compatible age groups.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Is there an 'official' hotel'? Or somewhere a bunch of people are staying? Suites are good, esp if Wheels comes with me.

The place does have a kitchen; however, I don't think anyone has used the stove. There's a refrigerator, sink, and microwave.
Let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys to make your trip a stay better.

If I can come, I make a pretty good chocolate chip cheesecake. :)
Oh! We LOOOOVE any type of cake! :)

Is there an 'official' hotel'? Or somewhere a bunch of people are staying? Suites are good, esp if Wheels comes with me.
There is a hotel we like to recommend; in fact, If there's enough interest I may see about blocking some room off for our group. It's a relatively new hotel like 18 months old.

I can't remember the name of the hotel off hand; however, it's near a mall and not too far from the meet site. If anyone remembers the name please post it. Otherwise, I'm going to go look it up.

Hey Gang....As Brandie has already done, and if you wouldn't mind, please feel free to put a link in your signature pointing other DISers to this thread. The best way to get others to the meet is by word of mouth (or word of "words, I guess :laughing: ).

That's super Ann. How old are your children? I like to add childrens' ages to the list so others children and parents know of compatible age groups.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

McKenzie is 13 (she will be 14 a few days after the meet)
Logan is 5
Piper is 3

Thanks!!

Hey Gang....As Brandie has already done, and if you wouldn't mind, please feel free to put a link in your signature pointing other DISers to this thread. The best way to get others to the meet is by word of mouth (or word of "words, I guess :laughing: ).

OK Aaron you need to tell me how to have the link in the signature, where it shows up as the phrase not just the link, cause I forgot how to do that....

OK Aaron you need to tell me how to have the link in the signature, where it shows up as the phrase not just the link, cause I forgot how to do that....
Here is the code you need to put in your signature for it to show up. Just copy and paste it into your signature under User CP. You will need to clear the space between the R and L. I had to do that so the code would show up in this post.

[UR L="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2442599"]Indianapolis DIS Meet - 3rd Annual - Come join us! Click here for info[/URL]

Here is the code you need to put in your signature for it to show up. Just copy and paste it into your signature under User CP. You will need to clear the space between the R and L. I had to do that so the code would show up in this post.

[UR L="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2442599"]Indianapolis DIS Meet - 3rd Annual - Come join us! Click here for info[/URL]

Thanks Aaron, I knew you would know how to do that...

Sorry I'm just getting to this Aaron. We've been a little busy. ;)

Both Phillip and I will be attending this year! Sign us up. I'll figure out what we're bringing later.

I have a Club 33 2009 Holiday pin (only available for purchase at Club 33 in Disneyland) as an item to donate for the silent auction.

We wanted to go last year, especially when my wife found out about the Dole Whip machine. Would love to go this year, but just like last year, it's the day of the home opener up in South Bend and this year it's Purdue they open with. If we don't get tickets, though, it'll be nice to meet other DISers, especially since it's in Noblesville.

Sorry I'm just getting to this Aaron. We've been a little busy. ;)

Both Phillip and I will be attending this year! Sign us up. I'll figure out what we're bringing later.

I have a Club 33 2009 Holiday pin (only available for purchase at Club 33 in Disneyland) as an item to donate for the silent auction.
You've been busy? Really? I would have never guessed....I thought you guys were hanging around Indy all week. ;)

Dodie - That is soooo generous of you and Phillip to donate the pin to the silent auction. Thanks a million! :)

We wanted to go last year, especially when my wife found out about the Dole Whip machine. Would love to go this year, but just like last year, it's the day of the home opener up in South Bend and this year it's Purdue they open with. If we don't get tickets, though, it'll be nice to meet other DISers, especially since it's in Noblesville.
You're more than welcome to join us. If things change please feel free to come. :)

My family and I are going to try to come! Me, DH and kids(7 and 5). Will be our first Dis meet.

Not sure what we'll bring yet.

My family and I are going to try to come! Me, DH and kids(7 and 5). Will be our first Dis meet.

Not sure what we'll bring yet.
We hope you guys can make it. It would be great to meet you. There will be plenty for your children to do. We'll have the Kidcot masks just like at EPCOT. Everyone had fun with those last year.

Anyone from out-of-town staying at Cambria Suites? We want to stay at hotel where others are staying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter