• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Infant on dining reservation

Angie1437

Earning My Ears
This may be a dumb question, but do I need to count my 3 month old infant on our dining reservation? I have found a Blue Bayou reservation for 6, but counting the infant we are 7. Thanks.

Under special notes on the reservation page, I would just put "+1 baby in a carrier" or something like that, so they know there will need to (kind of) have room for 7, but that there won't be 7 people needing a place setting.

You need to count the infant. Otherwise they will be counting on a 6 top table, and you have the need for a 7th spot (you can't just sit him in the walkway.)

You do need to count the infant. It isn't just for the table space but fire code etc. Even if the baby is just in a carrier they count for maximums in the space and Blue Bayou is a small restaraunt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter