Inspired by Browneyes--It's MONDAY for sure

debster812

<font color=blue>DIS Earth Angel!<br><font color=0
So--the phone at home rings this morning at 7:30am, and DS says "Who could be calling us so early?" lol. Well, it's his school. Seems in this balmy weather we have been having in NE lately, a pipe burst in his school, specifically in his room, and they are closed today, and they are not sure what tomorrow will bring.

So, I have no backup day care arrangements (I know, I know, bad idea) so here we are, in our PJs. He is watching SpongeBob, and I am doing catch up work from home. Ack!

Anyone wanna babysit??????

I would love to babysit! You can fly me up there right away:-D hehe

Hope everything goes back to normal and your DS can go back to school tomorrow!

Sure, send him over. ;) Cam & Colt would love another little guy running around here.
Did they have school today in the first place? We are off for MLK day. I had to double check after reading your post though. You got me nervous. ;)

Katie--I should clarify. He is in the Private K program at his day care. The half day program in our town was logistically impossible for us to manage.

Dancergirl--I don't think you want to come north. It is 13 degrees with a wind chill....

Isn't every day a Monday?;)

If I offer to babysit, does that mean I have to watch Spongebob?:eek:

Ah, that makes sense. We are lucky that we have a full day kindergarten here in the public school.
Now for the good news for you on your day off....There is a Dora The Explora Marathon on today. I have a feeling in a few hours my kids will be speaking Spanish fluently.

I would love to babysit. Wonder how long it would take me to drive from Michigan? Would day after tomorrow work for you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter