Inspired by groovy candy: Which Brady Bunch kid is the Grooviest?

Brady Bunch peeve!

6 kids 1 bathroom

and what did Mike do for a living………………………………

He was a architect!!!!!!

Marcia was the grooviest....:D

Now wait a minute - there were actually TWO bathrooms in the Brady house. One was in Carol & Mike's bedroom - you'll see Mike brushing his teeth in there in a few episodes if you watch closely. BUT - where are the TOILETS??? That's what worries me. :confused:

Not Cindy! (Sorry to be so mean about my namesake!)

I would have to say its a toss up.. between Greg/Jan.

Greg got that cool groovy upstairs apartment thing toward the end of the series and he was a rock star... remember that episode..

Jan was very down to earth, and not snobby like Marcia. It was cool to be smart like Jan..

And let's not forget Alice. She was pretty groovy for a housekeeper. Alot better than that military cousin she had filling in for her that one time. Jumping jacks at 6 AM? No way. ;)

Greg and Marcia I suppose. I loved that show!:D
Jan was too insecure to be groovy:p !

Jan was always my favorite. Remember when she wore that big black wig so she wouldn't be confused with Marcia?! Funny how we could probably all recall our favorite episodes!

I suppose Greg & Marcia were really the grooviest. Remember how Marcia would do that thing where she'd walk into a room and put her hand on her thigh just so? Or maybe I'm the only nut who remembers these things!

They were all sort of dorky, but Greg had the groovy room, so he gets to be the grooviest. :)

it was the Marsha. Marsha, Marsha show.....

But I think grooviest would have to go to Greg, Marsha needed to be slapped into next week most of the time.

I guess I'm the only one who thought Bobby was the grooviest. My brother and I used to play Brady Bunch all the time. He'd be Peter, I'd be Bobby ( and I'm a girl ), and he'd lay on his bed and I'd lay under it. Then, we'd start singing the theme song as he would look down at me and I'd look up at him. LOL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter