inspired by the PBS thread -- Shari Lewis

Briar Rose 7457

Proud of my Princesses
Remember her? and Lambchop, Hush Puppy and Charlie Horse?

lambchop1.gif

Yes, and we loved her...were soooooooooooooooooo sad at her passing...

Holycow

This was one of my favorite shows to watch while I was growing up!!
Was always so fasinated how she could make lamb chop talk!

I just answered on the other thread how much my now 13 yo dd loved that program... we were very sad when Shari passed away.:( My dd said, "That means Lambchop died too" that wasn't that long ago and it still brings tears to my eyes.:( Shari Lewis did a version of "I'm a little Teapot" and she puts her hands on her hips during the song and says, "Darn- I'm a sugarbowl!!" Megan used to fall over laughing hysterically whenever they showed that!:rolleyes:

What a coincidence! We were only talking about her last weekend as we remembered what we watched when we were young....she was great and my favourite was Lamb Chop!:D :D :D

DS loved Shari!!:D "This is the song that never ends....."

I used to love Lambchop. My 12.5 yo DS loved watching the show and had a Lambchop hand puppet! :)

:D :D :D We started watching Lamb Chop's Play Along right after DD#2 was born. Nice memory.

"...it just goes on and on my friends..."

We were also just remembering the joys that Shari Lewis brought our family. Both of my daughters, 16 and 13 were raised on the songs and fun she shared. So sad to lose her .

I remember her, I loved her a lot and was sad when she died.

I loved LambChop :)

Originally posted by Briar Rose 7457
Remember her? and Lambchop, Hush Puppy and Charlie Horse?

...and Wing Ding!

Yes, I watched it all the time when I was a kid. Shari was very talented. :)

I loved her. I watched her as a child and my kids watched her. I love, "This is the song that never ends..."

Did you notice she never seemed to age? She looked the same in her latest show as she did when I was a little kid!

I remember her from my own childhood, but I watched her a LOT when DSs 14 and 11 were little. We LOVED her show!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter