interamerican car rental

cramam

Mouseketeer
I found this car rental site last night and they have the best price on a minivan during my travel dates by $100. I know they are offsite at the Orlando Airport. Has anyone used them and what was your impression.

I had reserved a car thru this company for our trip last year. I watched these boards for months and found only one post about Interamerica - they said they had no trouble with the car or company, but had quite a wait for the shuttle bus to pick up the car. Since I already had rented from Alamo once before and detested the shuttle bus, I decided to cancel and go with Dollar, which is onsite at MCO. Perhaps someone else can give offer more info.

Thank you. I also usually rent on site but a minivan is $1oo cheaper for my dates. Also they a 15 person van that I plan to rent for my golf trip to Orlando with 7 others that is $200 cheaper than others onsite.

You might consider trying Priceline - I haven't tried them for a mini-van, but have been happy using them for car rentals. At MCO I got a full size at National for $15 a day last February. You can try for a mini van, try a price a bit lower than your rate at Interamerican

You should only get nationally recognised chains from Priceline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter