interest rates?? What kind of rates are

pyrxtc

<font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo
you seeing from Disney on purchasing the AKV?? I know the sample rate says 10.75 percent.

We have pretty good, almost perfect credit so i was hoping they do better rates than that.

If you think you can get a better rate through your own bank, then I would take out a simple loan from your home bank and just pay off DVC and make payments to your own bank.

The rate is the same no matter what credit rating someone has.

The only difference is that those with lower credit ratings are required to make a larger down payment.

thanks. I don't mind financing through Disney but I'm sure it will be paid off in 5 yrs or so vs the 10 yr plan. if we paid an extra $100 each month and then put another large chunk towards the principle each tax season it should eb paid off in no time. I believe my guide said that we could pay extra, is that right?

i don't want to put up my house or anything to buy DVC though. it's the only major bill we have. No CC, car payment or school loans or anything anymore.

The rate is the same no matter what credit rating someone has.

The only difference is that those with lower credit ratings are required to make a larger down payment.

I don't think that is true... I have two sheets given to me by Disney 1 says preferred rate 10.75 and standard rate 14%(not sure of the exact). I take that as good credit vs bad...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter