Intermediate Size Car - $19.99 day + tax

DeniseMousketeer

Earning My Ears
I just got a good deal on an intermediate size care at mypoints (I can't post the URL, but add the usual URL prefix and suffix to go to mypoints.) You probably have to register at mypoints, but it's free.

Click on the EARN SEARCH tab, and then go to the SEARCH BY CATEGORY drop down menu and choose TRAVEL AND VACATIONS . On the travel page, select CAR and put in your dates. You have to put in a CC number to reserve, but it is cancelable. As a bonus, mypoints members get 4 points per dollar on the rental!

DeniseMousketeer said:
I just got a good deal on an intermediate size care at mypoints (I can't post the URL, but add the usual URL prefix and suffix to go to mypoints.) You probably have to register at mypoints, but it's free.

Click on the EARN SEARCH tab, and then go to the SEARCH BY CATEGORY drop down menu and choose TRAVEL AND VACATIONS . On the travel page, select CAR and put in your dates. You have to put in a CC number to reserve, but it is cancelable. As a bonus, mypoints members get 4 points per dollar on the rental!
Is that for a few days or a week? That's a great rate if it is for a few days.

I just got a standard SUV for a week through Costco for $30/day + tax ($33/day taxes included). You don't have to be a member either to get the rate. Just go to their website, click on travel, and then rental cars. Their deals are open and clickable to everyone.

caimakale said:
Is that for a few days or a week? That's a great rate if it is for a few days.

I just got a standard SUV for a week through Costco for $30/day + tax ($33/day taxes included). You don't have to be a member either to get the rate. Just go to their website, click on travel, and then rental cars. Their deals are open and clickable to everyone.

That's a great rate. We are going for a few days in June and everywhere I checked (including bidding on Priceline) Costco, Orbitz, Hotwire, etc. was quite a bit higher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter