Internet Access at HRH?

coreynyc

Mouseketeer
I know that the HRH has some sort of business center, but I was wondering if anyone knew if the HRH had computers available with internet access. (I don't own a laptop so I can't utilize the in room hookup.)

If HRH doesn't offer this, is there a place nearby where I can log on?

Thanks!:D

They have computers in the business center, so does Portofino.

Hi there!

I just returned from the Hard Rock and absolutely loved it, however BEWARE of the business center and internet access---only use it if you REALLY have to! They charge $10 per 15 minutes and over charged me almost a half hour. I was at the business center for maybe 25 minutes at most and when I went to leave and sign the bill I noticed I was charged $42!!!!!! Yes, $42 for 25 minutes----obviously this was a mistake---but I guess the clock on the computer and my watch were different then the ladies---to make a long story short, they only marked the price down $11 to $31!!! OUCH!!!! Not good----not to mention for that amount of money you would expect HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS and theirs was SLOOOW---I got VERY little done in the amount of time I was there, so I definitely recommended bypassing the business center and looking for an internet cafe or something! :) Although, it is VERY nice that they offer that service, because in an emergency it is RIGHT THERE. The room is VERY small and has only 1 computer! Nonetheless, you will LOVE the hotel----it is gorgeous. ;)

-Desi

Speaking of Internet access does anyone know why they removed all of the AOL kiosks from IOA? (other than the fact that theywere often not working anyway)
Last week we stayed at the Holiday Inn Universal and I saw a terminal in the lobby with a sign that said you could check your email- I am not sure if there was a charge for it, but since it was not a regular computer in a seperate area I assume it would have been free or a nominal charge.
:jester:

If you do bring your laptop, can you access the internet from your room? Do you have to unplug the phone and then plug in the computer? Also, is it .75 per call like at the Disney hotels or something different? Thanks!

I would like to know this also. Can you just change the access number for Orlando on your laptop, and plug into the phone jack and use? Does the hotel charge you?
Thanks.:) :) :) :)

I know that each of the hotels have additional ports for computers. I don't know what they charge for connecting to the internet from your room.

Hello-

Yes, you can change your laptop number to a local Orlando number---however the hotel charges $1.00 for the first ten minutes (for each call made) and 5 cents for each additional minute. If you use an 800# to dial-up the first 10 minutes are free and then the 5 cent charge for each additional minute goes into effect. I hope this helps! :) Have fun!

-Desi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter