Interview the person below you pt. 2 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilderness Lodge!!

What is something you always do when you first arrive at WDW? Something that lets you know "the Magic has begun"

We always go to Magic Kingdom first. That's where the real "magic" is for me.

What is your favorite non-Disney vacation spot?

I love our camping vacations either to ME, NH, VT, RI, and or CT!!!

Family eats dessert after almost every dinner?

Yes, but I don't know that I'd like a cruise - I'm afraid of getting sea sick.

If you drink coffee, what brand do you use?

:eek: When I opened this thread, that was the question I was going to ask!

Eight o'Clock columbian.

I'm still going to ask... what brand of coffee do YOU use?

I drink hot tea more often than coffee.

Do you go to the movies every month?

no...usually once a year (don't have time to sit and rent a movie, let alone go to a movie :rotfl2: )

ever been to Times Square?

professional only....tressa and redken

Who has the next birthday in your family?? (DS will be 8 on Sat. :eek: )

If I have time at night, about 1-2hrs, most nights to busy!

what kind of Chez-its do you like? regular, white cheese, hot & spicy, or party mix? Can you tell what I am eatting right now?!

I don't resemble anyone famous. I am neither thin enough nor beautiful enough to look like anyone famous! :rotfl:

Have you ever taken a vacation that you wished you hadn't bothered with after it was over?

Almost. We took my stepson to WDW when he was 9 and he whined and complained the entire time - it wasn't a fun trip most of the time.

Describe the house closest to yours.

The house closest to me is a two story Colonial. It's pale yellow. I've never been inside, though I was tempted to go to an open house when the previous owners put it up for sale. It is poorly landscaped.

Describe the house closest to yours.

It's a 2 story colonial. It's tan sided with a small front porch. It's about 5 lots away from ours, as we live in a new subdivision. I don't know the people that live there - in fact, I don't know ANYONE who lives here.;)

What board game do you really hate playing?

I really dislike Chutes & Ladders. My 4 year old cheats.

What is your favorite board game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter