Intrigue Swirls Around Disney: Pittman Eyed If Eisner Exits

mattjs

Mouseketeer
From Drudge Report:

Top intrigue intensifying over whether DISNEY is secretly trying to hire Bob Pittman away from AOLTIMEWARNER -- to be Michael Eisner's successor! Pittman, who has theme park experience [having run TIMEWARNERS's SIX FLAGS, before getting the ax from Gerry Levin], has become the center of a behind-the-scenes media scramble.

Sorry, missed the previous post on this one. Admin, feel free to delete...

Oh gosh! I don't know... I find that the 6 Flags Parks lack the magic to make it as a Disney park-- and I certainly don't want to see the Disney parks trying to emulate the 6 Flags parks... the employees there don't care, and if anyone thinks that the attitudes of the CM's at WDW has gone downhill (personally I don't), but I don't want to see what Disney stands for jeopardized just so they can get some thrill rides. That is scary. I would rather stay with what we know than jump out of the frying pan, and into the fire! JMHO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter