Introduction

Thanks for the clue and easy .10, Tricia! Must have been a fun part to play.

CJK- Look for the "play the Disney secret word game" link.

Thanks! Has the link been there long? Somehow I missed it until today. Thanks for the great program. One of my fav's! :sunny:

Tricia- just had to say your site is so great! Earned $85 in Disney $$ so far, with another $20 on the way for our DL trip. THANKS! Off to find this game....

Another restaurant that would be a good one (lots of people seem to love it who stay off property) is Chevy's. Yummy! :thumbsup2

sunshinegirl said:
We tend to stay on property mostly when we are in WDW, so we don't usually have a car. If someone can tell me the restaurants close by that take gift cards, I will be happy to look into getting them. I know right now we have Darden (which has Olive Garden, Red Lobster, etc) and Landry's (which has about 10 different restaurants). I think I also have one that has Maggianos and a few other similar restaurants. Would it help to even have something a little bit cheaper like McDonalds cards or something like that?

YES! There is a McDonald's right across the street from DL and gift cards would come in handy for trips there.....I like the ability to cash out a little sooner here and there too....

I love your site and it has quickly become my favorite. Very easy to use. Earn lots of money fast. Thanks!

Thanks so much!! We really are trying to be responsive to our members' needs. This might be the first month since we started in January that our income actually exceeds our expenses, LOL! While I am trying to pay out fairly on everything, I also want to make sure that we are holding enough in the account to pay out people continuously. I am always so disappointed when I see sites that close down owing people money because they had no financial sense and bankrupted themselves.

As we continue to grow, expect to see more opportunities to earn the "free" money as well as lower cash out options. Shh!! It's a secret--but we are going to be running a special at the end of the month where anyone who cashes out for a $25 Disney Gift Card will actually get a $30 card. Our little way of saying "thanks" to all of you great Disney fans. :goodvibes

Tricia

Awesome news!!! The website has improved tremendously over the last few months. I especially was intrigued on your survey regarding a special "elite" membership for those loyal users. I thought that was a unique idea, and doing things like that will separate you from the other sites.

Anyway I am curios if there is any profit for you from the daily clicks, do you have to guarantee a certain amount of clicks, how does that work. Anyway if you don't want to give away your secrets that is fine.

I am a loyal member....keep up the excellent work

sunshinegirl said:
Thanks so much!! We really are trying to be responsive to our members' needs. This might be the first month since we started in January that our income actually exceeds our expenses, LOL! While I am trying to pay out fairly on everything, I also want to make sure that we are holding enough in the account to pay out people continuously. I am always so disappointed when I see sites that close down owing people money because they had no financial sense and bankrupted themselves.

As we continue to grow, expect to see more opportunities to earn the "free" money as well as lower cash out options. Shh!! It's a secret--but we are going to be running a special at the end of the month where anyone who cashes out for a $25 Disney Gift Card will actually get a $30 card. Our little way of saying "thanks" to all of you great Disney fans. :goodvibes

Tricia

Awesome! I am already close to another $20- won't be hard to get to $30! :Pinkbounc

anyone who cashes out for a $25 Disney Gift Card will actually get a $30 card
Thanks for sharing the secret. I just recently joined, so I don't think I'll have enough to cash out by then. :confused3 Looking forward to the lower cash out options.

Keep up the good work, Tricia! :thumbsup2

cxcelica said:
Anyway I am curios if there is any profit for you from the daily clicks, do you have to guarantee a certain amount of clicks, how does that work. Anyway if you don't want to give away your secrets that is fine.

That's an excellent question! The daily clicks, daily emails, and Sunshine Scratch are the equivalent to us of a "loss leader" at a grocery store. You know how your grocery will sometimes advertise soda on sale at its cost or below in hopes of luring you there so that you then buy other things? That's what those do for us. We either make nothing or very little on those in hopes that you will stay and do other things like the surveys, shopping, and signups. With some people we win and with some people we lose. If someone were to do only those 3 things and cash out, we would essentially lose money on them as members. That's is, in part, why our cashouts are a little bit higher. We try to do as many of the free things as we possibly can, but we take a hit on them.

I like answering these kinds of questions even though they kind of give away "trade secrets" because I think it helps people understand why some rewards programs are legitimate and some are not. Getting something TRULY for nothing is usually a scam. But doing something that ads a little bit of value really can pay off when you are patient.

Tricia

Your site is my favorite and I must visit it at least five times a day (when home). I have wanted to spend money vis the shopping list, but this past month has not been my month of good money. It's all I can do to stop myself from buying from the Disney site via you. But I thank you for such a great site and I hope it continues to grow.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Interesting~Thanks for sharing! Don't worry you are not losing very much on my Sunshine Stratch Off everyday :rotfl2: . It is one of the first things we do every morning-my son picks our squares. He always thinks we won on the 3rd try since the money sign comes up :teeth:

Christy

Love the site. Have tried the shopping links but many only ship in the States. :sad1:
Anything you can do to help the Canadians?
Keep up the great work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter