"invalid e-mail address"

LorieR

DIS Veteran
I have been having problems on Sunshine Rewards and other reward sites lately. I use the same e-mail address for all rewards, but lately I have been getting a message that my e-mail address is invalid after I click on links and try to fill in my information. Kind of weird because I would say about 90% of the time there is no problem.

Anyone else having any problems like this or have any idea if it is something I am doing? :confused3

Lorie

I can't help with what is wrong, but it does happend to me on occation.

Lori

Thanks! I guess I am "glad" it is not just me....

It happens consistently now on a certain one (the one with "step 1 - fill out information to quality, step 2 - pick an offer, and step 3 - click here to quality for a free sample" in red bars across the page).

Lorie

That happens to me as well. The only thing I can think of is I probably signed up already and they are tracking by email address even though the reward sites say you can sign up again just do a different offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter