IOA at par still?

I bought passes a couple of weeks ago, and I asked "the question". It seems that, at the moment, there are <b>no</b> plans to take away the Universal at Par deal. :jester: :Pinkbounc

Is there anywhere else besides CAA where you can get them at par? I am not a CAA member and don't know anyone who is!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

For our New Year's trip this year, I just went to a travel agent and she ordered them through Holiday House, I think. Last year, she got them through another tour house, for me. I don't know if the remaining at par special is just through CAA, but check with any travel agent to see if the tour houses still have the special running too.

Any travel agent can order the Universal at par tickets from either Holiday House or World of Vacationss.

Can I buy these AT PAR tickets now and use them in 2 or 3 years? S

Sandra, you are given a voucher which must be turned in for the tickets at Universal. There is an expiry date for the voucher, (ours was December 31, 2001, the same year we bought them, if I remember correctly) but the actual tickets never expire. A travel agent can phone and find out the current date for the voucher. I imagine it will be December 31 of this year. :)

Sandra, our Universal tickets are the actual tickets-no date at all. And my Travel Agent at CAA said that, yes, they are good forever! HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter