iPhone questions

Greenfield1984

DIS Veteran
I like to browse on my iPhone.

Couple questions.
Is there a way to save this site to my home screen?

Is there a way to stay signed in once I do have it pinned to home screen?

And finally any chance we can disable these ads for mobile users? it's making it incredibly hard to view the boards as it is very very slow with them. iPhone 4S so a bit older phone but surly should still be able to run this?

Also thanks to the whole team for all your efforts. The change will Likely be hated by many at first ( as with all change) but I defiantly appreciate your efforts to bring us a better experience.

You can hit the "share" button it looks like a box with an arrow pointing up over it, that then pops up a box where one of the options is to add to home screen .

As far as ads, if you are technically inclined and have a Mac you can install glimmer blocker on your Mac and have your iPhone use that as a proxy which removes the ads, but that really only works while your home, unless you have access to your Mac from outside your home.......a bit more complicated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter